Sponsored

Dave Dennis near Dayton, OH was Awesome! 5% Below to Boot!

JeepingCincy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
All - I had a great experience at Dave Dennis Jeep near Dayton, OH. I went to them because I saw on the forums they offer 5% below invoice. Everything was straightforward and clear - NO GAMES! I loved that!

But this is the best part. I have a 17 old who will be driving this Jeep too (lucky kid) and I wanted to surprise her with it - only problem was, I was not sure which color she would like best. I had this conversation with Aaron Phelps at Dave Dennis and he allowed me to order both and let her choose! He had both of them ready and parked out front when we pulled up. My daughters (I have two...one is 13) were blown away!

So - the deal was real, it was clear and they went the extra mile and let me order two (same exact config besides color) and choose the one I wanted when I got there. I did this all by phone and the first time I met Aaron is when I came to pick it up.

I ordered my 2/14 and they both arrived 3/12!

Aaron Phelps - Dave Dennis Jeep - [email protected]. 937-429-5566. If you are serious, I highly recommend you call rather than email.

Oh - we chose the White one! (although I love the Red)

IMG_2598.JPG
Sponsored

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
All - I had a great experience at Dave Dennis Jeep near Dayton, OH. I went to them because I saw on the forums they offer 5% below invoice. Everything was straightforward and clear - NO GAMES! I loved that!

But this is the best part. I have a 17 old who will be driving this Jeep too (lucky kid) and I wanted to surprise her with it - only problem was, I was not sure which color she would like best. I had this conversation with Aaron Phelps at Dave Dennis and he allowed me to order both and let her choose! He had both of them ready and parked out front when we pulled up. My daughters (I have two...one is 13) were blown away!

So - the deal was real, it was clear and they went the extra mile and let me order two (same exact config besides color) and choose the one I wanted when I got there. I did this all by phone and the first time I met Aaron is when I came to pick it up.

I ordered my 2/14 and they both arrived 3/12!

Aaron Phelps - Dave Dennis Jeep - [email protected]. 937-429-5566. If you are serious, I highly recommend you call rather than email.

Oh - we chose the White one! (although I love the Red)

IMG_2598.JPG
I have been talking with them since December. Only reason I haven't put my order in is because I am waiting on Mojito!. Been working with JB and they have been great to work with. He promised me 5% below even though its been about 4 months since I initially approached them. But I echo the sentiment, Dave Dennis has been great to work with thus far.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you need the Tread Lightly membership to get 5%?

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
Looks like that red one is now sold too. Bummer! I've been working with Aaron for months also waiting for Mojito but am all but over it...

knineares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubi (soon)
I am currently working with a dealer here in Pittsburgh. I will be ordering a JLUR white dual tops and basically every option but leather seats. The best deal I can get is 49888 on a 53505 MSRP jeep. If they can do better than that I will drive to Dayton.

Sponsored

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
I am currently working with a dealer here in Pittsburgh. I will be ordering a JLUR white dual tops and basically every option but leather seats. The best deal I can get is 49888 on a 53505 MSRP jeep. If they can do better than that I will drive to Dayton.
Just from the raw numbers it looks like you are only getting invoice pricing. Dave Dennis is offering 5% below invoice. So for a $50k vehicle each 1% is $500. So $500 X 5 means that you could possible save an additional $2500 below what they (your current dealer) were offering you. Its probably worth the 4.5 hour ride down I70. I don't know the specifics of your deal but that's my best guess.

knineares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubi (soon)
Just from the raw numbers it looks like you are only getting invoice pricing. Dave Dennis is offering 5% below invoice. So for a $50k vehicle each 1% is $500. So $500 X 5 means that you could possible save an additional $2500 below what they (your current dealer) were offering you. Its probably worth the 4.5 hour ride down I70. I don't know the specifics of your deal but that's my best guess.
So i called them and spoke with Aaron, he is giving me the 5 percent below invoice and overall I am saving about $2100. So this is awesome. I am just a little nervous because it seams too good to be true. I will not be financing thru them so I hope this doesn't include financing rebates or any tricks when I show up... Just don't know how they can go that low below invoice how can they be making any money? I guess as long as you guys say it is good I will be ordering tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Going to call Aaron Monday to get my order ready. Waiting for color match top in Sting Gray!

ItsTTime

First Name
Taran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, Grand Cherokee
Emailed Aaron and put in an order yesterday - couldn't have been easier. I've been going back and forth over price with a couple local dealers in NC for days...and in 15mins, Aaron had me set with what I wanted and priced better.