Dash Menus....it's just by OCD, but....

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
What I don't like is the input delay between scrolling those menus and seeing what the next one is. The base Sport dash with the tiny screen responds instantly (I had one as a rental), but the premium dash has a delay and can't seem to load them in real time as you hit the arrow up or down. That, coupled with the fact that there's so many damn unnecessary pages makes it hard to find the one you want 90% of the time and is pretty distracting. Of course the settings panel that lets you turn some of them off doesn't allow you to turn any of the useless ones off.
Sponsored

WagzDad

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Where? I've RTFM and didn't see this. Would love to get rid of "Start/Stop Not Ready," for instance.
I think it’s just 3 that you can hide. I know SS is not one. Audio system, and off road are 2...I think the trip or efficiencies is the 3rd.
It’s at the end of the menu management cycle. The one that you set up the left center and right selection. Just after that.

00Sebby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ex-auto quality engr & mgt. Now just enjoy life.
I have very bad OCD and many things bother me that shouldn't and do not bother normal people. Thankfully there are posts like this that make me feel very normal. Or it could be the CBD is finally working.:CWL:

InsulinMan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Omg, I do this every. single. TIME. Every time I have a mini freakout "c'mon Jeep, this is stupid" "okay self, just remember for next time... down is up and up is down. Got it." Next time rolls around and it's the same. I've had it for 7 months and I cry inside.

• Haha
Reactions: GtX

Sponsored

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
what really gets me is EVER TIME you get back to the speedo, you get the "Push OK for KMH".

that should be buried deep in the settings never to be seen unless absolutely needed.

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
and what about that Uconnect "Accept" screen. why wont that go away permanently?