Dash lights don’t like the cold?

Smike83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler sport
Hey all, I’ve noticed that my speedo/tach/temp/ gas gauges don’t like the cold. When I start up in the morning if it’s colder out, seems to be anything below 35•, they go crazy. The center part of the instrument panel works fine. But everything else either doesn’t move or it goes off an on as if I was shutting off and on... after about 10 minutes it works like normal. Anyone have this problem or is this what they do ? This picture is while moving after about 5 minutes of driving, and about 10 minutes of running

5DD32FE6-4891-4F76-AFBA-0DCB462A9A38.jpeg
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hey all, I’ve noticed that my speedo/tach/temp/ gas gauges don’t like the cold. When I start up in the morning if it’s colder out, seems to be anything below 35•, they go crazy. The center part of the instrument panel works fine. But everything else either doesn’t move or it goes off an on as if I was shutting off and on... after about 10 minutes it works like normal. Anyone have this problem or is this what they do ? This picture is while moving after about 5 minutes of driving, and about 10 minutes of running

5DD32FE6-4891-4F76-AFBA-0DCB462A9A38.jpeg
Hi Mike,
We're sorry to learn about your experience. Have you considered having your dealer look into this? If any assistance is needed throughout your dealer visit, please send our team a private message.
Alex
JeepCares