JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Absolutely sucks.
Was going back and forth between Granite and Snazzberry...or going with Sting again.
They cancel both?!
I guess that makes my decision for me, but I can't believe they won't have a dark grey and dark red.

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Hahaha you guys are nuts - facebook, covid and youtube! I LOVE granite crystal metallic - I got my first 2 doors JL in 2019 in that color and then had to trade it in cause it was making weird monkey noise for a souped up Rubicon - and I still pick the same color!!! Nice darker grey than sting gray with a more solid look (hey I know it is a matter of preferences - you stingy gray people don't get all defensive okay - I mean sting gray is nice but just not as nice as crystal granite metallic).

Oh its being phase out you say? No no - it is not because it is unpopular - it is because it is so super special that Jeep could not produce it anymore due to the lack of some very magical ingredients that is needed to create that color sheen. :like: And NOW that it is gonna be rare - we are going to be the envy of all the Jeep owners out there that wish that they could be as cool as to own a granite crystal metallic Jeep. Bwaa ha ha!

Jeep Wrangler JL Dang!  No more Crystal Granite Metallic :-( magic

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Hahaha you guys are nuts - facebook, covid and youtube! I LOVE granite crystal metallic - I got my first 2 doors JL in 2019 in that color and then had to trade it in cause it was making weird monkey noise for a souped up Rubicon - and I still pick the same color!!! Nice darker grey than sting gray with a more solid look (hey I know it is a matter of preferences - you stingy gray people don't get all defensive okay - I mean sting gray is nice but just not as nice as crystal granite metallic).

Oh its being phase out you say? No no - it is not because it is unpopular - it is because it is so super special that Jeep could not produce it anymore due to the lack of some very magical ingredients that is needed to create that color sheen. :like: And NOW that it is gonna be rare - we are going to be the envy of all the Jeep owners out there that wish that they could be as cool as to own a granite crystal metallic Jeep. Bwaa ha ha!

Jeep Wrangler JL Dang!  No more Crystal Granite Metallic :-( magic
yeah man. The color is so nice. but It felt like driving a black Jeep. so common. We are finally something. We will get noticed. Recognized. We deserve it. We earned it

Sponsored

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
I just a got a POC from a dealer and they had it on there, too. :)
Sponsored