• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington, D.C. Dana 30 RCV axles w fad for sale

Boothorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
For sale RCV axles. Lightly used.

$950 OBO

29425F82-35B9-495A-B09B-331C3B97B548.jpeg
Sponsored

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
OP
OP

Boothorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
I moved to DC from Michigan and don’t have a garage or energy to put these things on after purchasing from a friend.they were used for one month on a friends rig before he decided to upgrade to Dana 60s. Also, I haven’t been off-roading nearly as much as I have wanted so I’ve decided to part ways.

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I moved to DC from Michigan and don’t have a garage or energy to put these things on after purchasing from a friend.they were used for one month on a friends rig before he decided to upgrade to Dana 60s. Also, I haven’t been off-roading nearly as much as I have wanted so I’ve decided to part ways.
Ah I gotcha. I plan on doing an axle upgrade down the line but for 35's or even lighter 37's I think I should be fine on the Dirty 30 for my uses atm.

Splines look good? No twisting?

OP
OP

Boothorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Everything is good! These are good up to 37’s.

Sponsored

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything is good! These are good up to 37’s.
Hey man, still interested, just have some stuff being done with my suspension atm and can't drop the money right now. Still available and willing to do $700?

OP
OP

Boothorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
I’ve decided to keep these. Thanks for the inquiries.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Boothorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Relisting need some $$. $850 reduced price. Prefer local pick up

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
I'm new to jeeps, do I need these for the rear too.
They aren't needed at all, but help support bigger tires for the non rubicons with the dana 30 front axle. They dont make the same style axle shafts for the rear and its probably not needed if you are adding the just 35 or 37s to the Dana 30 front axle, provided you have the Dana 44 rear LSD. If not, I'm not sure what they offer for the rear or what is recommended.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
They aren't needed at all, but help support bigger tires for the non rubicons with the dana 30 front axle. They dont make the same style axle shafts for the rear and its probably not needed if you are adding the just 35 or 37s to the Dana 30 front axle, provided you have the Dana 44 rear LSD. If not, I'm not sure what they offer for the rear or what is recommended.
Appreciate that, good to know I could run 35s on the dana 30 and have that rcv for extra reassurance.
Sponsored