First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Road is the only thing plowed and those people are probably waiting for the bus to get to work.
Jeep owners like this are jerkoffs.
The guy was deliberately out in the road road with his phone out recording that Jeep. Sidewalk is passable. Besides where would he be when any traffic comes by? Right in the way.

Sponsored

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
You know how they came up with the name for Canada? They just put a bunch of letters in a hat and pulled some out!

C! EH!
N! EH!
D! EH!

and we have CANADA.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
You know how they came up with the name for Canada? They just put a bunch of letters in a hat and pulled some out!

C! EH!
N! EH!
D! EH!

and we have CANADA.
Yup. Unlike “UNITED States”, which was in civil war 84 years after its formation... 😫

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
most likely the same people that willfudrive into puddles to slash pedestrians
Gives credit to keepers back
Are those our electric buses? there were a lot of TTC buses stranded all over, were they having engine problems or crappy tires that are slipping on the inclines?

I pity the people that have to depend on public transit, especially in the winter, the few times a year I tried using the streetcars in -15c, I had to wait for 6 crammed ones to go by, then you might get on one, sometimes I would have to go in the opposite direction to catch one before it fills up, this is one reason I own a vehicle living in the middle of the city, public transit is extremely unreliable.

I ride and walk all over the place, on dry non winter days I ride over 50km, the Wrangler is basically a toy for me to play, and a source of reliable transportation, also for dropping the kids to school during the winter.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
People unable to drive to work, or most likely don't have cars, need to get to work one way or the other, otherwise the same clown horseplaying in the snow will fire them for not showing up, then their kids will starve.

The government is cleaning the bicycle lanes in downtown Toronto for me and 3 other people to ride, while the sidewalks remain with 3 feet of snow, and tens of thousands are forced to walk in 3 feet of snow to get to work to stock the shelves, so people in their mall crawlers can go shopping.
Sounds like someone’s problem, but it sure as hell isn’t mine. Still gonna play in the snow.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Gotta love the assh*le plows that leave these
That's a problem in our borough. My neighbor and I, after tag teaming our driveways and sidewalks, will cut the street in with our snowblowers. Doing so prevents the old shit who drives the plow truck from taking 2nd and 3rd passes with the snow that I swear he purposely leaves behind.

F800

First Name
'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Toronto? Looks more like Scarberia
Sponsored