First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I came here for the "INSANE" discounts. This only looks like standard every day price. I was thinking real insane like 50% off. I don't even have a Jeep yet but I'm buying parts! haha

OP
OP
Morris4x4

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
I came here for the "INSANE" discounts. This only looks like standard every day price. I was thinking real insane like 50% off. I don't even have a Jeep yet but I'm buying parts! haha
Howdy fellow Coloradoan!
Haha good luck finding that, if you do holler 🤪. Us being a supplier and not a manufacturer makes that close to impossible plus the materials shortages causing price increases is making some companies not even run a sale like GFC campers, and so on 😭.

-Julia

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Howdy fellow Coloradoan!
Haha good luck finding that, if you do holler 🤪. Us being a supplier and not a manufacturer makes that close to impossible plus the materials shortages causing price increases is making some companies not even run a sale like GFC campers, and so on 😭.

-Julia
Yeah, tough to get any “insane” prices these days. The good ol Black Friday and cyber Monday crazy basically stealing it sales are gone for a while and maybe forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.