Custom rock rails and side steps

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Does any one have pictures of custom rock rails or side steps that you (or someone else) had built for either a JL or JK? I am looking for additional ideas to bring to a local shop to make. The shop has some ideas as well, but I would like a bigger pool of ideas to choose from. There isn’t a big rush to decide, which gives more time to research. Plus this allows me to blend multiple design ideas into one.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Why do you want to reinvent the wheel? Ace engineering, roam and lod all make great products and span most of the common styles. Their prices are really attractive when you compare that to hiring a shop to designs and engineer a one off set. We’re going with the roam west coast sliders for our Jeep. Their website isn’t the best but they are stout and look great

Brett

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Why do you want to reinvent the wheel? Ace engineering, roam and lod all make great products and span most of the common styles. Their prices are really attractive when you compare that to hiring a shop to designs and engineer a one off set. We’re going with the roam west coast sliders for our Jeep. Their website isn’t the best but they are stout and look great

Brett
I want something unique and different. I'm not worried about the price. :) And I'm known for re-inventing the wheel (that's why I don't have to be worried about the price).
Sponsored