Custom Orders

Sohm Wan

First Name
Sohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2011
Was wondering for Custom Orders. Do we need to be physically there to place the order? Or can everything be done online prior to signing?

Want to just get everything done and if all is well, make one trip. Can quotes be given online?

Feel like I am getting the run around. Looking for a viable Agent to help me. Sent emails and getting same BS even with the details of what I wanted.
Sponsored

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
I ordered mine through emails, never went in person. Everything was signed through email. You’re in Long Beach so you can go to Rob Trachtman at Courtesy Chrysler in San Juan Capistrano, he gives 5% below invoice with a Tread Lightly Membership. Keep in mind the membership takes 30 days to kick in.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
@Jennalee gave you a great option. There are other dealers out there willing to give 8% below invoice. Some may give even more. But don’t get GREEDY.

And no, you don’t have to be physically present to take advantage of the savings.

You do have to do your due diligence and find a dealership that will take care of you. Reading the recommended dealers thread that is pinned at the top of this sub forum is a really good place to start. And you would know since you already posted there.

Do it, NOW. :devil:

OP
OP

Sohm Wan

First Name
Sohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2011
I have been asking around and Rob was one of them. I just got to check my email and see if he can still help. Not looking for a fancy schmancy jeep. Just a jeep to call my own. But i will get you, Rubicon! One day! So the Sport S should suffice.

I wanted to see which dealers were better sifficient since the last one I wanted just got picked up. SMDH.

OP
OP

Sohm Wan

First Name
Sohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2011
Just curious. When would the 2021 version be up? And how soon should i consider major discounts for the 2020?

Sponsored

bravelion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
I ordered by phone and email and didn't sign or pay anything until it arrive and I went to fetch it. I paid cash and wrote a check. Not sure if it would be different if using a loan.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I have been asking around and Rob was one of them. I just got to check my email and see if he can still help. Not looking for a fancy schmancy jeep. Just a jeep to call my own. But i will get you, Rubicon! One day! So the Sport S should suffice.

I wanted to see which dealers were better sifficient since the last one I wanted just got picked up. SMDH.
You can usually do everything via email and phone prior to actually taking delivery.

Time is money. Check out Jennalee's dealer if your in the same area. Her advice is solid. Check and see if your employer is a Affiliate or sign up for TL now. The economy is in free fall due to coronavirus concerns. You very well might get the dealer to do better then 5%-under invoice. I would be surprised if they did not do a little better now considering the economy.
Sponsored