Sponsored

Custom order restriction?

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
Hi Everyone,

I wanna get an Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon which I was told would be difficult to come by unless I do a custom order. With that being said, I was just off the phone with Rairdon's Jeep in Kirkland, WA, and I was told they were told by Jeep to put in any new custom order (Order Restriction), I wonder what's going on?
Sponsored

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Hi Everyone,

I wanna get an Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon which I was told would be difficult to come by unless I do a custom order. With that being said, I was just off the phone with Rairdon's Jeep in Kirkland, WA, and I was told they were told by Jeep to put in any new custom order (Order Restriction), I wonder what's going on?
Try with another dealer....in particular one that specializes in custom orders like Dave Smith or Dennis Dillon. plus they were $6K cheaper on my build quote than Rairdons Kirkland.

OP
OP
laueddy

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
Did you drive up there to pick it up??

Try with another dealer....in particular one that specializes in custom orders like Dave Smith or Dennis Dillon. plus they were $6K cheaper on my build quote than Rairdons Kirkland.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Did you drive up there to pick it up??
I ordered two weeks ago its still being built. I ordered with Dennis Dillon in Boise plan on flying to Boise when the jeep arrives. Its $68 for a one-way SeaTac - Boise, my salesman (Nick Cox highly recommend) will meet me at the airport. Dave Smith in Kellogg Idaho works the same they will pick you up at the Spokane airport.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
I ordered two weeks ago its still being built. I ordered with Dennis Dillon in Boise plan on flying to Boise when the jeep arrives. Its $68 for a one-way SeaTac - Boise, my salesman (Nick Cox highly recommend) will meet me at the airport. Dave Smith in Kellogg Idaho works the same they will pick you up at the Spokane airport.
I went with Dennis Dillon as they were about $1500 cheaper than Dave Smith's quote but Dave Smith is a huge dealership they might already have an ocean blue you are looking for on their lot.
Sponsored