Sponsored

Custom JLUR Rocker decals - who can make them?

jeep0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 14 328 xdrive
I'm looking to add some rocker panel decals to my JLUR, full car length. I have a couple of designs and colors in mind (multi color stripes).
Is vinyl or stickers better?

Has anyone suggestions about who could make them?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to add some rocker panel decals to my JLUR, full car length. I have a couple of designs and colors in mind (multi color stripes).
Is vinyl or stickers better?

Has anyone suggestions about who could make them?
Pixeldecals.com

Don is very active here and does great work!
@pixeldecals

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Pixel Decals Good--Vortex Signs BAD! Buyer beware--don't buy from Vortex. Pixel Decals is the best to work with. I made the mistake of assuming Pixel could do a stripe on my bed and worked with Vortex. I asked for a red outline on the stripe and letters which they said would be a red decal and black overlay. They sent the black stripe they stock with tiny thin outlines for the letters that I'm supposed to lay overtop the black. OMG! That's next to impossible and it wasn't what we agreed to. So I called and they won't take it back. We exchanged words and he told me to "Go back to Trump". Not sure what that means and how he knows my political views. Very odd and disturbing.

I then contacted Pixel. They agreed with my assessment and had their design back to me last night at 11PM. Now that's customer service!
Sponsored