Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage

Yoodie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR Mojito!
I can do it if you'd like, unless you want the original Illustrator files if you want to manipulate them?

Do you want OD or Mojito?

EDIT: tried it in OD and Mojito, added to the original post
Love the Mojito! Can you do the whole set?
Sponsored

Yoodie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR Mojito!
Awesome thanks! If you ever need anything let me know. I would be happy to donate to your pouch collection or something. It is really cool that you do this for all of us less capable folks. Lol

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Awesome thanks! If you ever need anything let me know. I would be happy to donate to your pouch collection or something. It is really cool that you do this for all of us less capable folks. Lol
Thank you, its no problem at all!

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
Love the Mojito! Can you do the whole set?
Well damn now I may have to order new Mojito ones.

On another note, how are you attaching the bags. I'm currently using zip ties as the straps were too hard to push through, are there better solutions or something I missed? Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Well damn now I may have to order new Mojito ones.

On another note, how are you attaching the bags. I'm currently using zip ties as the straps were too hard to push through, are there better solutions or something I missed? Thanks!
All of mine from the original post are looped through using the straps on the bags into the molle system on the seats and mopar tailgate table. Tailgate table is easy, on the seats just takes some patience to get them right and to go through.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Just thought I would share this... out of my complete OCD for everything to be organized and easy to find, I decided to design some custom patches that match the Jeep interior for the various molle bags I added on the tailgate/seats, etc. Pretty happy with how they turned out!

EDIT: Lots of questions about how to get these... just a disclaimer I have ZERO affiliation with any of these products, I am just sharing what I created/pieced together and how to replicate what I did....

HOW TO GET THE BAGS: they're all from amazon, see these links

the smaller bags on the seat backs are these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075BKFS69/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the four bags on the tailgate table are these in the various colors: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DF1SRL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HOW TO GET THE PATCHES: You can simply order and get your own printed from the same website I used (they're great because they have no minimums or set up fees since these are screen printed and not embroidered patches) at http://omlpatches.com

I posted the high res PNG files which are sufficient for the patch printing at OML in a post below which you can save and use to place your order. The sizes I designed here are either 2"x3" (more traditional
square-ish patch size) or 1"x5" (the longer narrower ones).

If you order from that website, USE THIS LINK for the 2x3 patch size... you just select the closest patch size which in this case is the 2x3 and in the notes/order comments let them know if some are 1x5 and they will make the appropriate size at no extra charge. They'll cut any size just let them know what you want.

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

EDIT #2: wanted to add to my original post since I never mentioned these bags either... I also added some under seat storage bags from JeepSwag, they are made by DirtBagz and are for the JK but they fit perfectly on the JL, comes as a set of 2, one for each side, I LOVE these, makes it so easy to use that space as storage and when you need to fold the seats down you just rip the handle out and the whole bag comes out instead of having to dig all your crap out from under the seat!

https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg
The under seat bag is too much for me but i wonder i bet i might find a canvas gun case that will fit under there and i could put everything in there. on my trucks i just ued a big back pack and it all fit under the truck seat. it was nice i just pulled the back pack out. its a hassle now every time i need to put the seats all the way down i have to pull all the stuff out and it looks like a mess lol

USMCJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
This is absolutely amazing. Definitely fits my OCD like a charm. Ordering some this weekend.

Not to mention I am so intrigued with what you actually have in each pouch for some reason

USMCJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I would share this... out of my complete OCD for everything to be organized and easy to find, I decided to design some custom patches that match the Jeep interior for the various molle bags I added on the tailgate/seats, etc. Pretty happy with how they turned out!

EDIT #2: wanted to add to my original post since I never mentioned these bags either... I also added some under seat storage bags from JeepSwag, they are made by DirtBagz and are for the JK but they fit perfectly on the JL, comes as a set of 2, one for each side, I LOVE these, makes it so easy to use that space as storage and when you need to fold the seats down you just rip the handle out and the whole bag comes out instead of having to dig all your crap out from under the seat!

https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg
Did you add the velcro to the jeepswag bags? From the look of their website, it doesn't look like they come with them already.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Thank you for updating with links to the bags and patches! These look super high quality. I won't lie, I'm pretty stoked. This Jeep is the nicest Jeep I've ever owned and it's definitely time to up my organizational game for all the stuff I keep in there for every day/ trail use. These bags and patches just give it a slick, finished look.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Thank you for updating with links to the bags and patches! These look super high quality. I won't lie, I'm pretty stoked. This Jeep is the nicest Jeep I've ever owned and it's definitely time to up my organizational game for all the stuff I keep in there for every day/ trail use. These bags and patches just give it a slick, finished look.
Yes those patches are very cool I ordered four of the one by five myself thank you for sharing and let those copy you on those patches

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
For your First Aid Kit bag...did you buy a kit and put it in the bag or did you create a kit for yourself?
I've been meaning to get one and I love the look of what you did so I'd like to make sure any "kit" that I purchase will actually fit in that bag.
Thanks.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I bought one it Walmart that came in up clear box for like $15 had everything took everything out and put it in the red molle bag. Much easier just to buy one made up at Walmart like I said I was about fifteen bucks

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I bought one it Walmart that came in up clear box for like $15 had everything took everything out and put it in the red molle bag. Much easier just to buy one made up at Walmart like I said I was about fifteen bucks
Cool thanks! Looks amazing.

Hibypass

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Springtail Solutions table installed today and added a few Molle bags. Thanks Doc @springtailsolutions for a great product!
515400A8-1A7B-483F-83FF-6C10037F245B.jpeg
Sponsored