OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Are you selling these? If so when can I buy one and if no would you consider making them up?
I would like to buy this kit? Are you selling them?
if you check out the posts above I have the amazon links for the bags and then the patches you can order from the website I posted above, just upload my files I provided for artwork and they mail them to you, no minimums on orders, if anyone needs a custom patch not shown here I can try and make them when I have some time.

added the info the main post as well now
Sponsored

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON JL 4 DOOR
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
if you check out the posts above I have the amazon links for the bags and then the patches you can order from the website I posted above, just upload my files I provided for artwork and they mail them to you, no minimums on orders, if anyone needs a custom patch not shown here I can try and make them when I have some time.

added the info the main post as well now
[/QUOTE
Sorry I was looking for the whole kit to install in my JL.

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Sorry I was looking for the whole kit to install in my JL.
not sure what you mean by kit? the bags are just from amazon and the patches I custom designed the graphics and provided exact instructions how to order the ones you want, you just upload the file to the website I provided and they mail you the patch, its pretty simple

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON JL 4 DOOR
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
not sure what you mean by kit? the bags are just from amazon and the patches I custom designed the graphics and provided exact instructions how to order the ones you want, you just upload the file to the website I provided and they mail you the patch, its pretty simple[/QUOTE
Thanks for all the help. What I'm looking for is the whole kit that you have on your pictures. right now I have no way to install the bags on my tailgate get. I saw the picture and was wondering if that came in a kit to install on my JL. love the labels they are clear and easy to read. thanks again for all your help. John

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Thanks for all the help. What I'm looking for is the whole kit that you have on your pictures. right now I have no way to install the bags on my tailgate get. I saw the picture and was wondering if that came in a kit to install on my JL. love the labels they are clear and easy to read. thanks again for all your help. John
Ah, that is just the mopar tailgate table, tons of online retailers, threads about it, and you can get it from any dealership parts depts or amazon, easy to find, that's tall that is

https://www.mopar.com/en-us/store/accessories/product/82215416AB/Tailgate+Table.html

... by the way when you are replying to posts I Think you are typing your reply in the wrong spot, type below/after where it says [/QUOTE] because its quoting your reply as part of the original quote

Sponsored

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Realizing I never mentioned these bags in this thread either... I also added some under seat storage bags from JeepSwag, they are made by DirtBagz and are for the JK but they fit perfectly on the JL, comes as a set of 2, one for each side, I LOVE these, makes it so easy to use that space as storage and when you need to fold the seats down you just rip the handle out and the whole bag comes out instead of having to dig all your crap out from under the seat!

https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg

metalman64

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 M38, 1954 M170, 2002 TJ

Sponsored

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
the dirt bagz are pretty awesome and fit so well...but I'm hesitating spending $125 on two bags...

other than that, love the logos you made!

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
the dirt bagz are pretty awesome and fit so well...but I'm hesitating spending $125 on two bags...

other than that, love the logos you made!
thanks! agree they're not cheap, but they work well and look nice

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Couple more patches at the request of @Sirois2018
Hey paulr, would you mind making a 1x5 black/red patch that says "TOOLS", and one that says "ROADSIDE", with whatever cool icons you think would look good?

I absolutely love this approach; thanks for doing this!

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Hey paulr, would you mind making a 1x5 black/red patch that says "TOOLS", and one that says "ROADSIDE", with whatever cool icons you think would look good?

I absolutely love this approach; thanks for doing this!
thanks! easy enough, made and added to the original post with all the patches, toward the bottom of that post
Sponsored