OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
That's good y'all are staying busy busy means keep the doors open and making money. Lol.what's y'all's biggest business y'all do with the patches or just everything and y'all just started doing this Jeep Molle bags recently or what ? I'm sure you probably do Cub Scouts and boy scouts, girl Scouts that could be a big business
I have zero affiliation with the company that makes these patches. I did this as an organizational project for myself when I got my JL.

I dont make the patches/get any money or payment from the company that is actually printing the patches.

I just have graphic design experience and I'm creating these various patch graphics purely as a favor to other forum members as they request them (hence the delay at time, I am busy with work, etc. and can't get to these right away)
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I have zero affiliation with the company that makes these patches. I did this as an organizational project for myself when I got my JL.

I dont make the patches/get any money or payment from the company that is actually printing the patches.

I just have graphic design experience and I'm creating these various patch graphics purely as a favor to other forum members as they request them (hence the delay at time, I am busy with work, etc. and can't get to these right away)
okay then I guess you're the one that made all those up that I copid too LOL yes they're good designs I like those they look great

Screenshot_20190129-161207_Gallery.jpg

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
okay then I guess you're the one that made all those up that I copid too LOL yes they're good designs I like those they look great

Screenshot_20190129-161207_Gallery.jpg
haha yup, those are the designs I came up with, glad to see everyone is enjoying them :like:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
haha yup, those are the designs I came up with, glad to see everyone is enjoying them :like:
The 1 x 5 is the way to go they fit perfect on that top across on the Mollie bag

digirati

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just thought I would share this... out of my complete OCD for everything to be organized and easy to find, I decided to design some custom patches that match the Jeep interior for the various molle bags I added on the tailgate/seats, etc. Pretty happy with how they turned out!

EDIT: Lots of questions about how to get these... just a disclaimer I have ZERO affiliation with any of these products, I am just sharing what I created/pieced together and how to replicate what I did....

HOW TO GET THE BAGS: they're all from amazon, see these links

the smaller bags on the seat backs are these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075BKFS69/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the four bags on the tailgate table are these in the various colors: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DF1SRL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HOW TO GET THE PATCHES: You can simply order and get your own printed from the same website I used (they're great because they have no minimums or set up fees since these are screen printed and not embroidered patches) at http://omlpatches.com

I have zero affiliation with OML Patches, I get no financial benefit from anyone on here using them, I just am sharing what I have done for this project for myself.

I posted the high res PNG files which are sufficient for the patch printing at OML in a post below which you can save and use to place your order. The sizes I designed here are either 2"x3" (more traditional
square-ish patch size) or 1"x5" (the longer narrower ones).

If you order from that website, USE THIS LINK for the 2x3 patch size... you just select the closest patch size which in this case is the 2x3 and in the notes/order comments let them know if some are 1x5 and they will make the appropriate size at no extra charge. They'll cut any size just let them know what you want.

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

EDIT #2: wanted to add to my original post since I never mentioned these bags either... I also added some under seat storage bags from JeepSwag, they are made by DirtBagz and are for the JK but they fit perfectly on the JL, comes as a set of 2, one for each side, I LOVE these, makes it so easy to use that space as storage and when you need to fold the seats down you just rip the handle out and the whole bag comes out instead of having to dig all your crap out from under the seat!

https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg
Can you comment on the snaps that hold the larger bags? I read on Amazon that they unsnap too easy and they defeat the purpose of the break way Velcro backing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Can you comment on the snaps that hold the larger bags? I read on Amazon that they unsnap too easy and they defeat the purpose of the break way Velcro backing.
Not sure which bags you're referring to, none of mine have break away velcro backing, only snaps, and zero issues on the snaps.

digirati

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm happy to post my files on here if anyone wants to get their own printed at http://omlpatches.com like I did... might be able to accommodate some custom requests if I can find the time just shoot me a PM, these are the one's I've made so far.

These are high res PNG files which are sufficient for the patch printing at OML. The sizes here are either 2"x3" or 1"x5"

patches-01.png

patches-02.png

patches-03.png

patches-04.png

patches-05.png

patches-07.png

patches-08.png

patches-09.png

patches-11.png

patches-12.png

patches-11.png

patches-13.png

patches-19.png

patches-17.png

patches_Artboard 18.png

gloves-20.png

some orange ones by request:

patches-01.png

patches-02.png

patches-03.png

patches-04.png

patches-05.png

patches-06.png

patches-07.png

patches-08.png

patches-09.png

patches-11.png

patches-12.png

patches_orange_winch-13.png

patches_orange_winch-14.png

patches-26.png

patches-25.png

patches-24.png

patches-23.png

patches-22.png

patches-21.png

patchesmojito_Artboard 18.png

patchesmojito-24.png

patchesmojito-23.png

patchesmojito-22.png

patchesmojito-21.png

patchesmojito-20.png

patchesmojito-19.png

patchesmojito-16.png

patchesmojito-17.png

patchesmojito-15.png

patchesmojito-13.png

patchesmojito-14.png

patchesmojito-12.png

patchesmojito-11.png

patchesmojito-10.png

patchesmojito-09.png

patchesmojito-08.png

patchesmojito-06.png

patchesmojito-05.png

patchesmojito-04.png

patchesmojito-03.png

patchesmojito-02.png

patchesmojito-01.png

patches-28.png

patches-27.png

patches-29.png

patches-30.png

patches-31.png

patches-32.png

patches-33.png

patches-15.png

patches_orange-17.png

patches_orange-16.png

patches_orange-15.png
Thanks for uploading these images! Can you please correct the red ROADSIDE and TOOLS patches that are 1"x5" as the images uploaded are actually a lot smaller than the other red patches. On my Internet browser you can even see they look smaller on this website than the other patches. Thanks!

digirati

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just thought I would share this... out of my complete OCD for everything to be organized and easy to find, I decided to design some custom patches that match the Jeep interior for the various molle bags I added on the tailgate/seats, etc. Pretty happy with how they turned out!

EDIT: Lots of questions about how to get these... just a disclaimer I have ZERO affiliation with any of these products, I am just sharing what I created/pieced together and how to replicate what I did....

HOW TO GET THE BAGS: they're all from amazon, see these links

the smaller bags on the seat backs are these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075BKFS69/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the four bags on the tailgate table are these in the various colors: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DF1SRL4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HOW TO GET THE PATCHES: You can simply order and get your own printed from the same website I used (they're great because they have no minimums or set up fees since these are screen printed and not embroidered patches) at http://omlpatches.com

I have zero affiliation with OML Patches, I get no financial benefit from anyone on here using them, I just am sharing what I have done for this project for myself.

I posted the high res PNG files which are sufficient for the patch printing at OML in a post below which you can save and use to place your order. The sizes I designed here are either 2"x3" (more traditional
square-ish patch size) or 1"x5" (the longer narrower ones).

If you order from that website, USE THIS LINK for the 2x3 patch size... you just select the closest patch size which in this case is the 2x3 and in the notes/order comments let them know if some are 1x5 and they will make the appropriate size at no extra charge. They'll cut any size just let them know what you want.

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

EDIT #2: wanted to add to my original post since I never mentioned these bags either... I also added some under seat storage bags from JeepSwag, they are made by DirtBagz and are for the JK but they fit perfectly on the JL, comes as a set of 2, one for each side, I LOVE these, makes it so easy to use that space as storage and when you need to fold the seats down you just rip the handle out and the whole bag comes out instead of having to dig all your crap out from under the seat!

https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg
Couple of questions:
1) How did you attach the patches to the DirtBagz under seat bags? Their website doesn't show any velco in the area where the patches are.

2) Which extinguisher did you buy (that both fits inside the bag and doesn't get hung up when pulling out the bag from under the seat)?

Thanks and keep posting great ideas!

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I have the break away Velcro on my first add bag and they are fine as long as you do the molle weave. They are probably just snapping over a belt or something. The break away is nice as you can pull any of the bags off and take with you. I just order 4 more of them off amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NKSMTVJ/ref=pd_luc_rh_sspa_dk_huc_pt_expsub_1?psc=1

Now my question. I can’t find the 1 x 5 patches under custom printed patches. Any help would be great.

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
I have the break away Velcro on my first add bag and they are fine as long as you do the molle weave. They are probably just snapping over a belt or something. The break away is nice as you can pull any of the bags off and take with you. I just order 4 more of them off amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NKSMTVJ/ref=pd_luc_rh_sspa_dk_huc_pt_expsub_1?psc=1

Now my question. I can’t find the 1 x 5 patches under custom printed patches. Any help would be great.
Info on this is in my first post of this thread.

Sponsored

digirati

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Info on this is in my first post of this thread.
Can you please upload the larger (corrected) images for the 1"x5" red ROADSIDE and TOOLS patches? The current images are smaller than all of the other 1"x5" images. Attached is an example of of clicking both the ROADSIDE and LEASH images. As you can see, the ROADSIDE image is much smaller. Thanks for your help!

patches.jpg

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Can you please upload the larger (corrected) images for the 1"x5" red ROADSIDE and TOOLS patches? The current images are smaller than all of the other 1"x5" images. Attached is an example of of clicking both the ROADSIDE and LEASH images. As you can see, the ROADSIDE image is much smaller. Thanks for your help!

patches.jpg
Don't have time to re-render right now, whatever images I uploaded should be sufficient to print the patches as they are what I used, even the smaller ones, you can try using them and ask OML to double check they are sufficient, but I used them and they turned out fine.

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JL Rubicon
These are great and thanks for sharing. Would you be able to make one of the 2x3 patches in red that reads "Snacks"?

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Hi! Love the patches! I know it’s been awhile but would it be possible to get these somewhere close to match the bikini blue color? :giggle: It’s be much appreciated.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Hi! Love the patches! I know it’s been awhile but would it be possible to get these somewhere close to match the bikini blue color? :giggle: It’s be much appreciated.
Here is the phone number to call for the custom Jeep patches. 844 665 2378 let me know if that's still the right number if not I can find the website okay?
Sponsored