Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the phone number to call for the custom Jeep patches. 844 665 2378 let me know if that's still the right number if not I can find the website okay?
Thanks. I’ll try it out and see! Keep you posted.
Sponsored

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
These are great and thanks for sharing. Would you be able to make one of the 2x3 patches in red that reads "Snacks"?
Hi! Love the patches! I know it’s been awhile but would it be possible to get these somewhere close to match the bikini blue color? :giggle: It’s be much appreciated.
sorry guys, been absolutely crazy with work and haven't had time to spend on these requests, if I free up at all I will give it a shot

Here is the phone number to call for the custom Jeep patches. 844 665 2378 let me know if that's still the right number if not I can find the website okay?
the phone number is just the company that I recommended to order from, to my knowledge they dont customize/do the designs, all the designs posted here I had created, but I am not affiliated with the company I actually have make them (OML patches)

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
sorry guys, been absolutely crazy with work and haven't had time to spend on these requests, if I free up at all I will give it a shot

the phone number is just the company that I recommended to order from, to my knowledge they dont customize/do the designs, all the designs posted here I had created, but I am not affiliated with the company I actually have make them (OML patches)
Yes they said those work custom ones that you made up and they still have on file and I thought they talk to you or something when I had my made up two years ago but they said something about you didn't mind if people had those remade up and they talk to yourself that I don't remember it's been 2 years but they'll make anything you want

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase

Hi! No worries! Whenever you’d be able is more than fine. Even you doing it is much appreciated!! And thanks for the info on company also.

OP
OP
paulr

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Yes they said those work custom ones that you made up and they still have on file and I thought they talk to you or something when I had my made up two years ago but they said something about you didn't mind if people had those remade up and they talk to yourself that I don't remember it's been 2 years but they'll make anything you want
yeah no worries, everyone is free to use these that I created... I am not in contact with OML Patches personally in any way, when I needed patches I just submitted orders online myself too.

Was just saying to my knowledge, I dont think they are "customizing" my designs like some of the requests above, they don't have the source files to even do that. So any customization like a custom color or type of patch was coming from me on here through the forum.

Sponsored

loubear

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Recon
Occupation
Waste Management
Paulr, Thank you VERY much for creating these!!! I have a 2010 JK (I know this is a JL forum) and took your high res, saved them and did my own colors through "Paint" It was very easy, and it helped the way you did these that all I had to do is "Fill Color" that I wanted.

I have a 2010 JK, that Jeep calls Natural Green PC/Black Hard Top, and created these.

I am by NO MEANS trying to take your artistic designs, but since I work midnights, and have a lot of time to do stuff, if anybody needs a different color, other than what Paulr has created, I am willing to help out.

It is because of Paulr great design, and I imagine time of creating these that helped. Thank you again!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Gloves 1-5

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Jumper 1-5

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Leash 1-5

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Roadside 1-5

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Straps 2-3

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Tools 1-5

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Jeep Patches for Molle Bags + Under Seat Storage Towels 2-3

Peter2204

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4XE
These would look awesome as PVC patches. I love the look of pvc rubber for this kind of application - always stays looking tight, clean and sharp.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
I want some that say "These are not the bags you are looking for. Move along." since my top is off all spring, summer and fall.
Sponsored