• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana Custom Fiberglass 10" Sub Enclosure w/ Sub, Amp, Control Knob ($350) SOLD!!!

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Selling my Custom Fit Fiberglass 10" sub box,

Kicker Class D 800Watt amp

Kicker Remote Control for amp

Kicker 10" Dual 2 Ohm Sub

Components were never pushed more than 3/4 of full output.
Sounds great, just need to sell unfortunately.

These items were purchased in March/April of 2020.
The box was built to fit in my 2020 JL 2 door. I was told that this fits in any 2018-2020 JL/ JLU.
Any questions, please feel free to ask-
Asking $350obo.

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom Fiberglass 10" Sub Enclosure w/ Sub, Amp, Control Knob ($350) SOLD!!! LISTING.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

mbrown2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
How does it sound compared to the stock 6x8 , 6x9??? Did you run it with the regular stock system? Which system did your jeep come with?

OP
OP
Chris.steger

Chris.steger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
How does it sound compared to the stock 6x8 , 6x9??? Did you run it with the regular stock system? Which system did your jeep come with?
My Jeep is the bare bones Jeep- so it had the 5” display and it sounded pretty good..
I upgraded to the 7” and that helped. It hit when needed... You can tell it’s there if you needed it.
I have the cover over it, so it is a little muffled...

I don’t know any Jeeps that had 6x8’s or 6x9’s in them, so I can’t say how it sounds compared to those, but I can tell you that it is loud if it needs to be.
As far as db level, I never had it tested, but the factory settings I use a +4 on bass and it can still climb.
I hope this helps...

Anything else, just ask...
Sponsored