xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Hi there,
Looking for a So Cal Jeep custom fabricator and hoping this group has some suggestions on where to go.

I am looking to build a custom security compartment in the back of my JLUR. Have a soft top and need to keep an ARB fridge and things tucked away securely as possible and out of site while still having the ability to put the top down.

The Tuffy Security deck is just about perfect but too short to fit the ARB fridge in...so just need a mod or a redesign.

Would appreciate any help and recos.

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Hi there,
Looking for a So Cal Jeep custom fabricator and hoping this group has some suggestions on where to go.

I am looking to build a custom security compartment in the back of my JLUR. Have a soft top and need to keep an ARB fridge and things tucked away securely as possible and out of site while still having the ability to put the top down.

The Tuffy Security deck is just about perfect but too short to fit the ARB fridge in...so just need a mod or a redesign.

Would appreciate any help and recos.

Thank you in advance.
What part of California? I know a guy in So Cal.

OP
OP
xeon

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
So Cal / Inland Empire / Orange County / East LA County....... all would be good. Thank you

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
So Cal / Inland Empire / Orange County / East LA County....... all would be good. Thank you
Central Truck Body in Fontana. Ask for Robert and tell him Rusty who worked at Trans-West gave you his number. This guy can make anything. I had all kinds of one off parts made for my Ford trucks. He made some and I have others for suspension parts. Call him (909)356-0388

OP
OP
xeon

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I will do that...greatly appreciated.
Sponsored