Custom building a jeep and leasing in the North East area

Jafa13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hi all... new to this thread and looking to lease a new 2021 JL Willys unlimited. I've reached out to a few different dealerships and am getting different prices all across the board. I found one dealership which gave me 8.9% off MSRP with the tread lightly affiliate.

My question is why do none of the dealerships guarantee a lease payment when ordering a new jeep. Some places are quoting me at $500 for 48 months while some are giving a similar price for 36 months. If anyone has any recommendations on a dealership that gives great pricing on a lease for a custom build please reach out. I currently located in NJ but don't mind traveling to another state to pick up. Thanks!!!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Hi all... new to this thread and looking to lease a new 2021 JL Willys unlimited. I've reached out to a few different dealerships and am getting different prices all across the board. I found one dealership which gave me 8.9% off MSRP with the tread lightly affiliate.

My question is why do none of the dealerships guarantee a lease payment when ordering a new jeep. Some places are quoting me at $500 for 48 months while some are giving a similar price for 36 months. If anyone has any recommendations on a dealership that gives great pricing on a lease for a custom build please reach out. I currently located in NJ but don't mind traveling to another state to pick up. Thanks!!!
The CCAP lease RV and MF can change each month.

Are they giving you the actual lease sheet? They’ll try to mark up the MF on you.

OP
OP

Jafa13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
@GATORB8 they didn't provide any lease sheet. They just threw out some numbers in an email.
This specific dealerships best offer was $3000 down + $494 for 48 months @10,000 miles. I thought this was ridiculously high since the MSRP of the car was 49,500 and the negotiated sale price was $44,102

Residual: $34,261.05.
MF: 4.35%

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I’d highly recommend considering a 4xe if your leasing, the tax credit makes for killer lease deals.

You can do a lot better on the Sahara’s, but our 64k MSRP is 625 a month with zero down. That’s just at 1% under invoice. You can get Sahara 4xes in the 400s with zero down.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jafa13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
The leasehackr calculator will help you calc where you should end up at. https://leasehackr.com/calculator

Yea i should look into the 4xe. For some reason I excluded them from my search since im in the Jersey city area and thought they would be a pain to charge especially since we have street parking.

I've user that calculator a bunch. Whenever i go into a jeep and ask for those numbers it feels like were talking two different languages. Not sure if its just NJ dealerships but they are always >$100/m than what I get from lease calculators and even the jeep site. So frustrating.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Yea i should look into the 4xe. For some reason I excluded them from my search since im in the Jersey city area and thought they would be a pain to charge especially since we have street parking.

I've user that calculator a bunch. Whenever i go into a jeep and ask for those numbers it feels like were talking two different languages. Not sure if its just NJ dealerships but they are always >$100/m than what I get from lease calculators and even the jeep site. So frustrating.
Have to take taxes into account, but you can use the edmunds forums to get the real MF and RV from CCAP. If your confident in your numbers, just ask them why they’re different. My dealer “fixed” the numbers when I brought up the real ones.
Sponsored