Sponsored

Current Pricing [including friends & family]

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hi all. New user. First time poster.
I've been doing searches, but have not found all the info I was looking for.
Located outside Boston, MA (if some dealers are better than others locally)
Have not purchased a car in a LONG time. Currently driving a 2004 Acura and my last Jeep was a 2005 LJ (which I loved)

It looks like most are getting 8-13% off MSRP.
With current "friends & family" promotion, there are up to $3,287 in discounts.
Is this an either or scenario, or can you further negotiate 10% or so off that promotional price?

Sample options:
Local dealer has in stock new Wranglers with MSRP of $48,380 - $4,500 in discounts/ rebates = $43,880
Building new on the Jeep.com, my Wrangler costs MSRP $45,175 - discount = $42,403

Question is, can I do better? Do we think in the coming 30-90 days, there will be further discounts and incentives?

My wish list is: Unlimited, Sahara, V6, Automatic, Sky One Touch, Cold Weather Package
Would really like proximity sensor, haven't seen a single Wrangler on lot with this feature anywhere

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Moreace

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Has anyone been getting discount above and beyond friends and family?
I also got a flyer with $750 off in the mail

CJ2k14

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hi all. New user. First time poster.
I've been doing searches, but have not found all the info I was looking for.
Located outside Boston, MA (if some dealers are better than others locally)
Have not purchased a car in a LONG time. Currently driving a 2004 Acura and my last Jeep was a 2005 LJ (which I loved)

It looks like most are getting 8-13% off MSRP.
With current "friends & family" promotion, there are up to $3,287 in discounts.
Is this an either or scenario, or can you further negotiate 10% or so off that promotional price?

Sample options:
Local dealer has in stock new Wranglers with MSRP of $48,380 - $4,500 in discounts/ rebates = $43,880
Building new on the Jeep.com, my Wrangler costs MSRP $45,175 - discount = $42,403

Question is, can I do better? Do we think in the coming 30-90 days, there will be further discounts and incentives?

My wish list is: Unlimited, Sahara, V6, Automatic, Sky One Touch, Cold Weather Package
Would really like proximity sensor, haven't seen a single Wrangler on lot with this feature anywhere

Thanks!

CJ2k14

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Continue to shop around and try Cargurus. I am in Texas, first time jeep owner and got a fully loaded 4 dr 2020 Sahara with the one touch, and 11% off MSRP, was surprised, the dealer gave me a friends and family offer, maybe right place at the right time? I am loving my Jeep!!
Sponsored