First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
So how long did it end up taking? I ordered a Wrangler high alt in Socal. They told me 12 to 16 weeks
I ordered on the first day the order books opened. Jeep had not announced pricing; that happened in Mid December. Plus, the EPA did not finished certification for this powertrain until March or April. Mine arrived May 13 for a 26 week delay after ordering. Yours should be much faster, but supply chain issues continue to delay almost all products.
Sponsored

Litt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 718 Spyder, 2020 Macan S
Ordered a pretty loaded JLUR on 9/20 (all packages except XR, prox, body color top, rock track, 3.6 ET auto, some other stuff). It is in final inspection today and supposed to be ready for shipping by Thursday. Quicker than myself and the dealer thought it would be.

zsteffan27

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
I ordered on the first day the order books opened. Jeep had not announced pricing; that happened in Mid December. Plus, the EPA did not finished certification for this powertrain until March or April. Mine arrived May 13 for a 26 week delay after ordering. Yours should be much faster, but supply chain issues continue to delay almost all products.
Thanks! I'm sure it was worth the wait. I ordered mine 4 weeks ago. I asked my dealer today for an update and they said they have not even started the build yet. Hopefully with the 2022's coming out it won't be put on the back burner

Sponsored

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Ordered a pretty loaded JLUR on 9/20 (all packages except XR, prox, body color top, rock track, 3.6 ET auto, some other stuff). It is in final inspection today and supposed to be ready for shipping by Thursday. Quicker than myself and the dealer thought it would be.
Ordered my 392 on 9/27 and despite not showing up on any of the tracking lists here, dealer shows estimated ship date of 10/26.
Seems nothing's known for sure, though, until it's actually spotted on the lot!

Rubicon_jlu

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU
Wow! I ordered my JLUR 4/13/21 from the highest volume Jeep dealer in the province and it’s still in BG status. . . That’s 6 months and counting

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Canadians are the last to receive their jeeps ....6 months plus.... Im in the states and Im at 4 months almost!....maybe one day

Sponsored

1fastss

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Ordered a 2021 Wrangler Sahara Altitude for my wife on September 15th. I was on Jeep Chat today checking the progress and it is now in the "all parts gathered" stage. What kind of timeline should we expect?

Litt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 718 Spyder, 2020 Macan S
Ordered JLUR 9/20. Delivered to dealer 10/27.

OC HOG

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Ordered a 2021 Wrangler Sahara Altitude for my wife on September 15th. I was on Jeep Chat today checking the progress and it is now in the "all parts gathered" stage. What kind of timeline should we expect?
I just ordered my new 2022 Sport S yesterday. How can I go about checking on it's progress? Thanks.

Waddicon

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR, 2021 JLUR
Ordered my JLUR diesel, dual doors, sky one-touch, on 8/20/21. Still in total limbo. They say it was "built" within a month, but has been waiting on something ever since then. Customer Care had forecast delivery by 12/9, but now says they have no date.
Sponsored