Current lead time on new JL order

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I semi regret not getting dual tops now... and I plan to take the fenders off.. they had a 80th at my dealer that had my key items but had about 3k worth of stuff I didn't/ would take off to upgrade so I couldn't justify it..
Sponsored

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
I ordered a Sahara Altitude with SOT in Snazzberry on February 26th. Was told and was hoping it would take 8 to 12 weeks.

Good thing I was sitting down exactly a week later when my dealer told me it was in status F, paint.

Ended up getting delivered to the dealer on March 27th and picked it up Monday, March 29th.

I was afraid it was going to come in before my 30 days for the Thread Lightly pricing was up.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
It’s like a baby. You’ll wait so long for it but it’ll arrive when you aren’t expecting it. #HardColdFacts

Sponsored

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
We are ordering a 4xe, however the dealership told us that all new special orders are on hold nationwide due to the semiconductor shortage. We’re #2 on a waiting list just to actually place the order. No ETA at this time at all.

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
We are ordering a 4xe, however the dealership told us that all new special orders are on hold nationwide due to the semiconductor shortage. We’re #2 on a waiting list just to actually place the order. No ETA at this time at all.
that's interesting I am picking my new one up tomorrow from the dealer I will ask and see if they say the same!

OP
OP

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
God I hope not. My wife is not a patient person

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Hearing from someone else on another board that dealers have not been able to put in 4xE orders for 2 days now.

Sponsored

NancyS

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I ordered a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S on Aug 21st. I was told that it's in "Transit Status"... Does that mean that it has been shipped to the dealer? If, so any idea how long it takes to be shipped to the East Coast?

Reactions: OBD

zsteffan27

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
I ordered a well optioned 4xe Rubicon on Nov 6. My original delivery date was estimated as Jan 20...and I'm still awaiting delivery.

Your delivery time will depend upon the model & options you order as well as your location. Deliveries to the West coast have seen additional delays lately.
So how long did it end up taking? I ordered a Wrangler high alt in Socal. They told me 12 to 16 weeks

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Here in Northern VA I’m being told 4wks to 4mo depending on options; putting in an order for a diesel JLU next week hopefully 🙏

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
I ordered a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S on Aug 21st. I was told that it's in "Transit Status"... Does that mean that it has been shipped to the dealer? If, so any idea how long it takes to be shipped to the East Coast?
Same boat here ....Aug 18th order date .....ETA 10-22 thru 11-3. Arkansas

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Here in Northern VA I’m being told 4wks to 4mo depending on options; putting in an order for a diesel JLU next week hopefully 🙏
Production of 2022s isn't slated to begin until Dec 6th. If you order next week, you're looking at maybe January at the very earliest, Feb or March is more likely.

I ordered 8/21, mine was assembled last week and I'm in the shipping stage today, but with no dealer ETA. I've followed the build sheets on the tracker pretty closely. There have been a lot of JLURs optioned very similarly to mine, ordered after mine (a couple weeks in some cases) but have already been delivered. Seems to be very little rhyme or reason to the order things get built.
Sponsored