Current 4xe lease deals

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Everyone in Colorado drives either a Jeep of some sort, a pick up, or a Subrau. There were no discounts due to supply issues. Dealer wouldn't even entertain the idea. To be fair they said it at the time of order. I ordered my 4xe Rubi to my spec and it was 75K OTD. I paid sticker. Ally did the lease, took the 7500, and I added 4K to the deal. My payments are 800 a month. I had the only Wrangler on the lot. People were coming up and playing with it, with me in the vehicle. It was almost like a UFO had landed at the dealership and everyone wanted one. It was clear to me I could walk away from the deal and the dealership would sell my ordered jeep before I left the lot. I keep seeing these deals of low payments and I think they are region/dealer volume specific.
The lease programs don't vary significantly across regions, but the dealer discounts do. If you're going to order though, there isn't much good reason to order locally if the discount is way less. It's worth paying $1000 to ship the vehicle if it means $5000 off the sticker.
Sponsored

Lee Woiteshek

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
The lease programs don't vary significantly across regions, but the dealer discounts do. If you're going to order though, there isn't much good reason to order locally if the discount is way less. It's worth paying $1000 to ship the vehicle if it means $5000 off the sticker.
I had emailed a dozen dealerships. This one was 100 miles away and had a 4xe allocated. No one else did. At the time I ordered these things were all the rage. I don't deny a out of state high volume dealer would of given me a better deal.

Ridejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4xe Sahara ordered
Just ordered my Sahara 4xe, 57k msrp, getting 3% under invoice, saving 4500+ off MRSP. Pretty smoking deal. Im in the northeast, anyone else in the northeast ME, NH, MA, CT, etc shoot me a pm if you want to order at the same rate. My dealer said he would extend it to friends of mine. brings my lease to low $400s/month with only first payment due at signing and all taxes and fees.

Chapman in PA is the next best deal in the northeast from what I have found, so just depends where you fall geography wise. chapman is great from my discussions with them, straight forward, but the dealer in Maine I worked with couldn't be easier. Send build sheet and mention my name. he sends order build sheet with # under invoice pricing, you confirm, he submits, few days later you get VIN.

SayWatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
If you are leasing, go to leasehackr and look for Clutch or LeaseCompanion. I used Clutch, ordered end of September and my Jeep is being delivered tomorrow. Got 10% off of MSRP and they were able to lock residuals and MF at the time - MF was better when I went to finance so got the better rate. The $7500 federal rebate is worked into the lease too. All said, $64,500 Rubicon 4xe, paying tax and fees up front plus $1k, ended up at $400 a month. Couldn’t be happier.

OP
OP

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhawk Elite and Wrangler
If you are leasing, go to leasehackr and look for Clutch or LeaseCompanion. I used Clutch, ordered end of September and my Jeep is being delivered tomorrow. Got 10% off of MSRP and they were able to lock residuals and MF at the time - MF was better when I went to finance so got the better rate. The $7500 federal rebate is worked into the lease too. All said, $64,500 Rubicon 4xe, paying tax and fees up front plus $1k, ended up at $400 a month. Couldn’t be happier.
Thank you for the information. I sent you a message.

Sponsored

ie2special

First Name
Ingrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe and a 2022 4xe on the way
Ditto on Clutch from Leasehakr. I already had one delivered and a second is on order. Both low 400's for Rubicon 4xe's with options.

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tuscadero JLU 4XE, 22 Snazzleberry JLU 4XE
Ditto on Clutch from Leasehakr. I already had one delivered and a second is on order. Both low 400's for Rubicon 4xe's with options.
Check out LeaseCompanion as well I got 9.5% off MSRP on my Sahara 4XE and about to order a Rubi 4XE with a 9.25% off MSRP.

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Alltrack, Tesla Model 3
I’m considering Clutch at Leasehacker too. I’m in Colorado and they sent me an email about working out if the South (Louisiana) region.

Anyone have a Google spreadsheet to help compare lease vs finance?

I’m probably going to give it up after 3 years to get into a Gladiator when they put the hybrid system in it by then, but I’d want to buy the Gladiator so I can mod it. Leasing the 4XE would be testing the waters. Never leased before so I’m weary.

Thanks for anyone’s input,

Adam
Sponsored