Sponsored

Curious what you guys paid for your JLU Rubicons end of year...

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
There's 3-4 dealerships on this forum that offer that pricing.

Cast a wide net with your locals, otherwise commit to a plane ticket and a drive. It's totally do-able
ok guys.

I wanted to update you all. I was able to get a better deal than 7% below invoice from Kent at Peterson Jeep in Nampa Idaho. Great guy to deal with. I will update on the appropriate threads. Received my vin today. Thank you for the help.

Renhilio

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Congrats! I’m excited to hear what kind of deal you were able to strike.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
ok guys.

I wanted to update you all. I was able to get a better deal than 7% below invoice from Kent at Peterson Jeep in Nampa Idaho. Great guy to deal with. I will update on the appropriate threads. Received my vin today. Thank you for the help.
you're very welcome, congrats on the new ride.

Sponsored

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
ok guys.

Hi. I've been reading around here but decided to make an account because I am interested in how you negotiated that deal. I hear a lot about people getting these great prices but when I call I am not offered the same deal and dealers have a "take it or leave it" attitude. I must say it is frustrating.

Nampa is less than 500 miles from me and I would gladly drive there for a deal. Can you tell me if there was haggling involved or if they offer that deal to everybody? I want to call them but don't want it to be another fruitless endeavor. Should I mention I saw some other guys online who got great deals there? I will gladly order today and send them a deposit. I want a Rubicon Unlimited with the 2.0.

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Hi. I've been reading around here but decided to make an account because I am interested in how you negotiated that deal. I hear a lot about people getting these great prices but when I call I am not offered the same deal and dealers have a "take it or leave it" attitude. I must say it is frustrating.

Nampa is less than 500 miles from me and I would gladly drive there for a deal. Can you tell me if there was haggling involved or if they offer that deal to everybody? I want to call them but don't want it to be another fruitless endeavor. Should I mention I saw some other guys online who got great deals there? I will gladly order today and send them a deposit. I want a Rubicon Unlimited with the 2.0.
I would shoot Kent an email. I will pm it to you
Sponsored