Sponsored

Crusader Body Mount Sliders Teaser Photo

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Our Crusader body mount sliders have been extremely popular for the JK and we are excited to finalize them for the JL! Here is the first installed shot:

crusader-sliders-edit.jpg
Sponsored

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
The Crusaders!!!! soon very soon

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
Any more pictures of these sliders?

Anyone have them installed on their jeep?

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
I have the rock sliders, they are beefie, beautiful and heavy. I slid onto a massive boulder off camber, the slider is So strong, the body behind the slider bent. Watch their video on the sliders, amazing. That’s why I got them. The bad is the lights they come with SUCK, I thru them in the trash and got the kc doughnuts and made brackets to fit. Now I’m happy. Wish they would supply a quality “bright” led light.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
I have the rock sliders, they are beefie, beautiful and heavy. I slid onto a massive boulder off camber, the slider is So strong, the body behind the slider bent. Watch their video on the sliders, amazing. That’s why I got them. The bad is the lights they come with SUCK, I thru them in the trash and got the kc doughnuts and made brackets to fit. Now I’m happy. Wish they would supply a quality “bright” led light.
Our supplier screwed up on a batch of lights, so we changed suppliers. Sorry for the hassle! But those KC lights are very nice :like:
Sponsored