Criswell Jeep in Maryland

imtheperl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Rubicon, 1989 H-D Low Rider (FXRS), 2001 GMC Yukon XL Denali
Hi there - i got 7% below invoice plus 1% for tread lightly. Did you mention in your email to Julius that you found him through the jlwrangler website? That's pretty much all I did and they came back with the deal mentioned above. I also had the excel spread i grabbed from the forum with all the invoice pricing so I could check their math..haha Hopefully that helps?
Thanks so much! Yea, I reached out last night and had a quote in 30 mins! Same deal! I think I'm going to make a few tweaks but the prices were right on the mark as the build guide indicated. Still some confusion on my part on what some of the options are and what they overlap. I'm getting ready to list them all in an email to Julius today. Hope to have my 2019 JLUR order in by this Wednesday.

Thanks for the info and good luck!
Sponsored

imtheperl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi All
I had organized the group buy for about 20 Jeeps with Marco and see some of you on this thread. Glad it worked out well for the most part and hope you are enjoying your Jeeps. I should be putting my order in this weekend (finally)!
Ron
Much appreciated the group request on behalf of us all! I expect to take advantage of the deal early this week (by Wednesday I hope)! Good luck and hope you enjoy your rig when it arrives! We should all try to meet up at Rausch Creek or similar one this late spring or summer. That would be a blast!

DuckArm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 4Runner Trail
Did he respond to questions quickly, or just the order info? I sent him a few questions, and am waiting to hear back (just sent yesterday, not trying to call him out at all, just wondering what to expect)
My 1st e-mail to Julius was 2/20 and we finalized the order yesterday...so 3 business days. I knew exactly what options I wanted so my only question was if he could do 8% including Tread Lightly. His replies weren't immediate by any means but I would imagine he is very busy with customers in the physical dealership and trying to manage online customers during breaks.

Overall, I was very please with the whole process and much prefer transacting this way versus the whole back and forth in person that eats up hours of your time every visit.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
My 1st e-mail to Julius was 2/20 and we finalized the order yesterday...so 3 business days. I knew exactly what options I wanted so my only question was if he could do 8% including Tread Lightly. His replies weren't immediate by any means but I would imagine he is very busy with customers in the physical dealership and trying to manage online customers during breaks.

Overall, I was very please with the whole process and much prefer transacting this way versus the whole back and forth in person that eats up hours of your time every visit.
Cool. What was the deposit requirement?

Sponsored

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Even better: Ron wasn't going with Marco, anyway. He was just helping the group out.
Yeah the whole government shutdown affected the paycheck so I was hesitant to pull the plug. And it’s cheaper to watch you all order anyways lol. I’m getting the same deal but with a dealer a little more local. Otherwise I’d be up at Criswell too. I talked to Marco a few weeks ago (he’s at another dealer up in MD) and he assured me that everything would be smooth so good to see it happened. All that being said I’m hoping to finalize my deal this weekend. Def would love to meet up with you all for a trail run. And I’m glad someone got the Mojito. I’m going white because it matches the business colors, but it wasn’t an easy decision!

zorro2032

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Punk'n Orange. Ford Flex,
I just ordered my JLU Rubicon from Leon today. %8 below invoice with tread lightly plus a $500 military discount on top. I'll be flying up to D.C from Alabama when it comes in. Totally worth the trip to get that deal, the local dealer couldn't even get close.

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
Thanks...Leon from Criswell confirmed they don't install it for out of staters. I also asked them not to put any dealer badging on.
Hello Everyone!

On out of state orders we do not install front tag brackets. We understand that it may take away from your Wranglers look and don't want to burden you with holes in your bumper. I also want to thank all those that ordered their Wrangler with us. We appreciate all of you and all of the positive feed back we have received regarding your experiences. Due to such great feed back we are able to offer awesome savings that many just wont touch.

Thanks again all of you and If I can be of help to you in the future or if you have a question or concern email me: [email protected]

Julius

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
Guys, I just picked up my Jeep today from Criswell. Very smooth transaction. No gimmicks, no price changes. In and out. Met with Julius Green and he honored the same price discussed with Marco. So for those that had concerns, rest assure the price wont change.

20181222_115857.jpg
We still remember how amazing your Wrangler looks. Great choice in color sir!!

Julius

imtheperl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just order my JLU Rubicon from Julius Green with a simple and straightforward 7% discount + 1% Tread Lightly. Julius did say that some of his orders have been completing sooner than the "normal" 6-8 weeks. Hoping mine comes in early!!! Thanks Julius!

Sponsored

zorro2032

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered last Sunday the 24th Feb and I already have a ship date of 5 March. Hope to have my JLUR sooner than expected.

zorro2032

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Ordered 24 Feb
VIN 26 Feb
D1 5 Mar
JB 6 Mar
KZ 11 Mar
Delivered to the dealer (Criswell Jeep, MD) Today. 17 Days from order to delivery!!!! I'll be flying up to pick it up this Friday. Thanks again Leon and Julius.

FACB5DC9-1C89-434E-8D69-AB53D74BB35E.jpeg

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Ordered 24 Feb
VIN 26 Feb
D1 5 Mar
JB 6 Mar
KZ 11 Mar
Delivered to the dealer (Criswell Jeep, MD) Today. 17 Days from order to delivery!!!! I'll be flying up to pick it up this Friday. Thanks again Leon and Julius.
It's just that easy. Congrats, enjoy the ride home :)

DuckArm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 4Runner Trail
Ordered 24 Feb
VIN 26 Feb
D1 5 Mar
JB 6 Mar
KZ 11 Mar

FACB5DC9-1C89-434E-8D69-AB53D74BB35E.jpeg
Hey, that might be mine next to yours! Ordered 2/22 and was informed from Julius that it arrived yesterday. Billet Silver JLUR. Hope to pick mine up Saturday.

zorro2032

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, that might be mine next to yours! Ordered 2/22 and was informed from Julius that it arrived yesterday. Billet Silver JLUR. Hope to pick mine up Saturday.
Congratulations!! Billet Silver looks sharp.
Sponsored