Credit Card fell into between seat abyss

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
While in the drive through line at Chic-Fil-A today, I had my credit card on my lap and turned to talk to my son in the backseat when my credit card fell in the little slit highlighted in red below. I can see it down there about 8” but is there any way to easily get it out? Or any issues with letting it sit down there?

Might just order a replacement and then ask Jeep to try and fish it out at the next service.
Jeep Wrangler JL Credit Card fell into between seat abyss 5A03701A-AF75-412D-82A3-C02898052EC1
Sponsored

CWOFOR

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche/2022 Harley Freewheeler
Occupation
Retired Marine CWO-4
A wire coat hanger with double sided sticky tape and a bit of patience.

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
A wire coat hanger with double sided sticky tape and a bit of patience.

I got the fix for you!!! This happened to me... I tried for a month to get it out with no luck...Once day, I got rained on very hard with top and doors off... I got home and I pulled out the carpet to help it dry. Once I pulled the carpet out, the license slid out from underneath the console onto the floor pan where I could easily grab it. Remove the carpet and it shoud hopefully fall right out :)

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've never removed the complete console, but this may work for you:

On each side of the rear of the console (move both seats all the way forward), there are two trim cover pieces (one on each side). Pry those off and remove the bolts. You can then lift the rear of the console up a few inches so you can get you hand and arm in there to retrieve your credit card. Simple 2 minute job.

Sponsored

dj3513

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Unlimited / Granite Crystal Metallic / Sky One–Touch Power Top
Unscrew the panel in the back area. Two panels on each side by the air come off . Lift it up you should be able to get the card.