Coyote or OD Green Bartact Seat Covers

Bgolden87

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Was just seeing if anyone had either of these colors in their JL? Trying to see what goes best with the sarge green, thanks!
Sponsored

Phantasos

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Occupation
Software
I have the Sarge Green and the Coyote Bartact tactical covers on the front seats (Not yet available for rear for my 4xe). The Coyote looks great with Sarge Green and I highly recommend the Bartact covers. They are easy to install and seem very durable.

When I called to place my order, Sal was very helpful. If you are really on the fence, you should ask them to send a swatch of each to help you decide.

I keep checking their site patiently waiting for them to get the 4xe rear covers designed and available. When I place my next order, I am also ordering the console cover.

20210715_201426.jpg

20210715_202257.jpg

20210727_170359_b.jpg

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
If you go OD it’ll look like you tried to match the color of the Jeep and missed. Coyote will contrast nicely.

GRXKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2010 F150, 2016 Escape, 1970 GTX
Occupation
Own and operate a remodeling company
I have the Sarge Green and the Coyote Bartact tactical covers on the front seats (Not yet available for rear for my 4xe). The Coyote looks great with Sarge Green and I highly recommend the Bartact covers. They are easy to install and seem very durable.

When I called to place my order, Sal was very helpful. If you are really on the fence, you should ask them to send a swatch of each to help you decide.

I keep checking their site patiently waiting for them to get the 4xe rear covers designed and available. When I place my next order, I am also ordering the console cover.

Jeep Wrangler JL Coyote or OD Green Bartact Seat Covers 20210727_170359_b

Are those foldable mirrors mounted to the cowl?

Phantasos

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software
Are those foldable mirrors mounted to the cowl?
I have the stock mirrors on the door. The electric recharge plug is on the cowl itself (it's a 4xe). I am guessing that is what you are referring to.

When running without doors, I am now using Carolina Metal Masters mirrors. Expensive, but solid, well built, and cover the blind spots very well, if you set them correctly.

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
I have a Sarge Green JLU, I had a Tank green JKU. On the tank green the OD bartact covers looked good. On the Sarge they are too close w/o being close enough and I thought it would look weird. Its a shame because I like having some color on the inside.

I choose to get Bartact w/ red stitching to match the Rubicon interior. It is really subtle, but is better than straight black IMO.

If you get OD green and run with the top down it will take 2-4 years (depending on how much sun your covers see) and they will be Coyote from fading.

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4

This is exactly the post I’ve been looking for, you still happy with them? Did you do contrasting stitching?

OP
OP

Bgolden87

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I returned the coyote and went with all black with coyote molle bags..it was getting dirty easy and the material was different than the black, much stiffer

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4
I returned the coyote and went with all black with coyote molle bags..it was getting dirty easy and the material was different than the black, much stiffer
Good to know, the Coyote is Nylon the Black is Polyester. That probably is what the difference was.

OP
OP

Bgolden87

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know, the Coyote is Nylon the Black is Polyester. That probably is what the difference was.
Ahh makes sense...it was just too damn stiff, didn't conform to the seat at all

Sponsored

Phantasos

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software
This is exactly the post I’ve been looking for, you still happy with them? Did you do contrasting stitching?
Still very happy with them. Didn't heat up in direct sun like the leather did, and I think it looks great with Sarge Green.

I didn't do the contrast stitching. I didn't care for any of the contrast colors offered.

Chitrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
This is what I came here to lol for. MyJLU has factory tan cloth seats. I like the contrast with the black exterior but with a 9 year old and7 year old and two dogs getting in and out they show everything. Even a semi wet swimsuit leaves a water stain. Guess if I go Bartact I need to skip the lighter colors.
Sponsored