First Name
Frederich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Occupation
Retired DAT and math teacher
I have searched and can’t find an answer. Any help is appreciated. I want OEM because I am a great believer in never giving the dealer the opportunity to say my transmission failed because you used an aftermarket widget. I’m being silly but you get the idea, I am transitioning from the world of Harley Davidsons where this is a common occurrence.

Thanks
Fritz
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Not actually worth it. You’d likely spend over $3000 to try to convert everything to OEM LEDs. Assuming that your taillights are also not LEDs.. can do it for almost 1/10th price if you go aftermarket..

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Even with all the money in the world the headlights will still take forever to be released with the appropriate wiring. anyone who cares to look enough will be able to tell it wasn’t factory.

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Even with all the money in the world the headlights will still take forever to be released with the appropriate wiring. anyone who cares to look enough will be able to tell it wasn’t factory.
Supposedly, end of June, now. The instruction sheet is already out, and they do come with the wiring harness. Not sure what you mean it wont look factory, they are factory lights.

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Headlights= $8-900
Taillights=$5-600
Fender flares with LED’s= $500’ish
Fogs=$200 (or less takeoffs)
That price is assuming everything is second hand / “eBay” “Craigslist” and you don’t have to pay tax or shipping on it. That is also assuming you have all the correct harness and that you already forked the $300-400 to buy a tazer or flashcal to flash all your lights to LEDs and have correct harness. That is also assuming you do everything yourself and that no labor cost is involved in the process.

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Prices i listed are what I paid from the Mopar parts place, all except the Fogs, and yes i do have a Tazer. And I did do it all myself, not very hard. It’s what floats your boat, I prefer all Mopar parts to keep the stock look, some people dont care.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Supposedly, end of June, now. The instruction sheet is already out, and they do come with the wiring harness. Not sure what you mean it wont look factory, they are factory lights.
They have been saying that for a year and a half. We’ll see. And by it won’t look factory, I meant if you don’t wait for the wiring harness. I see how unclear that was now.