Corsa DB with turn down tips?

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Does anyone have one of these or know of any good pics with the side exit turn down tips installed? I would really prefer side exit over rear exit.

Thanks,
-Eli
Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Okay, I have it ordered. I’ll follow up here with pics. It may take a while, depending on when it ships and when I can install.
Cheers

OP
OP
TJEli

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Okay, I have it ordered. I’ll follow up here with pics. It may take a while, depending on when it ships and when I can install.
Cheers
Thanks. Please update with pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TJEli

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Any updates?

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Yep! Sorry for the wait. This is on a Rubicon JL to give a sense of height. Under most circumstance, the tips are not visible. For instance, the images where the tips are not showing were taken at eye level. The images where you can see the tips, I was crouching down. Then a couple close-ups for detail. The Corsa muffler is not as fat as stock...resulting in better clearance I would presume. Sucker is a loud little son of a gun. Put an AFE CAI on as well, this thing is a little more beastly, no longer sounds like a Prius. You def hear a hum / pur at every speed. And on throttle, there's good volume. Getting it on wasn't too bad. Definitely not a one man job (for me at least) and glad my buddy had a lift. For two newbs, it was about a 3 hour/ beer job. There might have been a correlation between beer and hours.

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJEli

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Any pictures of the tips through the wheel wells and maybe a lower one from the back?