Corral Hollow Trail run 8/4 Sunday

anotheraznguy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone else is interested in going to corral hollow. Its a mild to medium trail and it is currently open although there may be little spots of mud. This would be a day trip and has a decent overlook. I will most likely be starting from the north / east entrance and working our way south. We have ran this in a past and a stock height rubicon with just aftermarket sliders was able to complete this with zero issues.

Let me know if anyone is interested

http://4x4trailmaps.com/4x4Trails.php?Trail_ID=77

Advertisement

OP
anotheraznguy

anotheraznguy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly, no one wanted to join but the wife wanted to go wheeling. Her second time offroad and i think she did pretty good. Corral Hollow Trail is very scenic especially with all the flowers in bloom. Overall a very easy trail with a few places to stretch the jeep's legs

yNpmuzw.jpg

PAqlggP.jpg

KWhbnA5.jpg

bGeuvxz.jpg

mikej

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Looks like a great trip! I didn’t see your original post until today. That’s a trail I want to do one of these days. How long did it take you?

OP
anotheraznguy

anotheraznguy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a great trip! I didn’t see your original post until today. That’s a trail I want to do one of these days. How long did it take you?
Took about 6 hours with a few breaks and had lunch at the overlook. Also spent a few miles walking the dog on trail while wife was driving Jeep.

agc6572

First Name
Andres
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Damn didn't see the post till now. We should try and get a trail run going with a bit more notice. Iv'e been itching to go off road... the Jeep has been a pavement queen for past couple months.