Sponsored

Cooper STT Pro on 8-12wk backorder :( Alternative Suggestions?

BlackRuby001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU rubicon
So I’m in need of some 37x12.50x17 tires for my JLUR. I have a Metal Cloak GC going on and was planning on doing STT PRO’s. Guess I should have looked into that a little sooner, haha seems they are on 8-12 week backorder per Discount Tire. I’ve seen the Mastercraft Courser MXT, and read good things about them. I also like the looks of the Toyo Open Country mt. Any other options I should look at that are comparable to the STT’s? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
So I’m in need of some 37x12.50x17 tires for my JLUR. I have a Metal Cloak GC going on and was planning on doing STT PRO’s. Guess I should have looked into that a little sooner, haha seems they are on 8-12 week backorder per Discount Tire. I’ve seen the Mastercraft Courser MXT, and read good things about them. I also like the looks of the Toyo Open Country mt. Any other options I should look at that are comparable to the STT’s? Thanks in advance!
I was toldcan’t order the mxt either, that yakohama g003, stt pro, km3, were all on 2 month back orders... I was debating going with oneof those as they are all light quit MT but since I couldn’t I went with the Ko2 AT and have no regrets looks great in person and drives unbelievablywell

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
i saw those in person at my Offroad shop yesterday, great looking tire
From all I've read about those tires they seem to be one of the best MTs as far as grip and tread life, and for the slightly lower price point they're sure worth a look! And FWIW the Maxxis Trepadors are one of the best dedicated rock crawling tires, so Maxxis knows what they're doing :)

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
From all I've read about those tires they seem to be one of the best MTs as far as grip and tread life, and for the slightly lower price point they're sure worth a look! And FWIW the Maxxis Trepadors are one of the best dedicated rock crawling tires, so Maxxis knows what they're doing :)
wonder how they are on the road

OP
OP

BlackRuby001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU rubicon
I’m really thinking about giving those Maxxis Razr’s a shot! Thanks for the suggestion! Anyone have any experience running them? With the E rating I’m wondering how rough they ride?

Last edited:

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation