Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
:giggle: well, I do research. But I can't help it. I love cosmetics:like: I'm currently debating General Grabber vs Duratracs for my JKU. Took my husband and I 2 years, but we finally wore out the "all season" tires:puke:
I'm facing a similar dilemma. Duratrac vs Grabber ATX vs Ridge Grappler... I think it will all boil down to what I can get for the better price.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I used WALMART (SPACEBOOK SALE)--Thunderer Trac Grip M/T lt285/75x16 on ProComp "CLASSIC" wheels with 4"(-11mm) BS--

SUNP0125_zpssuxpctr5.jpg

NO LIFT/NO RUB-- tires stickout about 2"-

Good luck

W.E.

JIMBO

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
:giggle: well, I do research. But I can't help it. I love cosmetics:like: I'm currently debating General Grabber vs Duratracs for my JKU. Took my husband and I 2 years, but we finally wore out the "all season" tires:puke:
I loved the Duratracs on my JK!

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I was hoping I got some road noise tbh lol but the Nittos are really really quiet and make no noise whatsoever.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
35x12.5x17
Hmm.. that's the one tire size that I have been told repeatedly will not go on properly to a 7.5 rim. They said you would get a crown and the tire wear would be uneven, also squirrel handling.

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm.. that's the one tire size that I have been told repeatedly will not go on properly to a 7.5 rim. They said you would get a crown and the tire wear would be uneven, also squirrel handling.
I have heard some places will not install, but have never heard a reason. Have only had mine for a month, but no issues. I do think that you have to air them down to make them comfortable. I picked mine up at 40 lbs and didn't like them at all. I run them at 34 now and they are great. So what is the suggestion? 315's? How much different are those really?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Probably just me but the Nittos just don't seem to have enough beef/meet/tread on them. Every video I have watched on the coopers people are saying they are barely any louder than stock & they have an undeniable presence.
Sponsored