Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I like the look of it, maybe something for the wife’s 4xE. I’d want to know that the lights can be replaced separately rather than have to purchase the whole thing again.

I prefer the look of my Daylighters though….

267BE640-3A16-4B13-8836-FC604861860F.jpeg

522A6CC3-B196-44D4-A478-01CD5B418295.jpeg
Sponsored

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
BTW, I got the regular steel bumper with a Quadratec winch. It keeps everything nicely tucked in. I like the look, but I'd have gone for this bumper you posted above instead if it had been available then.

BTW, the Mopar steel bumper came with the LED fog lights included. My guess it might be the same for this other bumper.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 522A6CC3-B196-44D4-A478-01CD5B418295
I have to say the classic white rims really look great on this Jeep.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
In my humble opinion, this specific bar looks rather puny, like it was robbed off of a kids electric ride on toy Jeep.

In general, most of the 2" bumper bars look more at home on the JK's, because that generation of Jeep was a bit more overall slender. The JL's have a bit more fuller and muscular look, which is why I ended up with the Maximus-3 SLP bull bar. It's constructed of 2.5" tubing, which is more proportionate to the overall look of the JL.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 20220906_163751

Sponsored

kakwvu

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
In my humble opinion, this specific bar looks rather puny, like it was robbed off of a kids electric ride on toy Jeep.

In general, most of the 2" bumper bars look more at home on the JK's, because that generation of Jeep was a bit more overall slender. The JL's have a bit more fuller and muscular look, which is why I ended up with the Maximus-3 SLP bull bar. It's constructed of 2.5" tubing, which is more proportionate to the overall look of the JL.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 20220906_163751
I have a non-OEM bumper, but I really like the Mopar bumper’s expandability.

BubbaCon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Interesting...but when I look up the part number posted, its $850 and looks just like a light bar...not the hoop...I originally thought the lights were in the hoop but is it just this small light bar attached to the Mopar hoop?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I have a non-OEM bumper, but I really like the Mopar bumper’s expandability.
I personally like it's looks, especially with the wings removed. Also, mopar does a great job with their prep and powder coat finish. Only downside is that after adding an aftermarket winch plate and bull bar, the same amount of money has been spent that could buy 2 fully equipped aftermarket bumpers.

No regrets at all. Just thought it was worth mentioning the flip side of the coin.

EJH220

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Rubicon Recon / 20 Aviator / 22 Bronco Sport
I like it, but for what it's worth, here's the factory steel bumper with the end caps off, factory hoop and KC lights. I don't have the front camera, so nothing to block.

20220403_114526.jpg

Sponsored

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
I like it, but for what it's worth, here's the factory steel bumper with the end caps off, factory hoop and KC lights. I don't have the front camera, so nothing to block.

20220403_114526.jpg
That looks great, and the look of that exactly is why I wish I hadn’t cheaped out on the metal bumper option. If I end up keeping my lease (signs point to yes) I’ll probably try to source a metal from OEM bumper. None of the aftermarket ones look as good to me.

OP
OP
Lightguy

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Sting Grey
From a purely aesthetic point of view, IMO Wranglers deserve a nice set of traditional round auxiliary lights.
I agree, I have Rigid 360's on the aPilar, but obstruction of the front trail cam is on my mind.

OP
OP
Lightguy

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 20220403_114526
Nice look!! This is what I had in mind until I saw the integrated LED Hoop.

OP
OP
Lightguy

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting...but when I look up the part number posted, its $850 and looks just like a light bar...not the hoop...I originally thought the lights were in the hoop but is it just this small light bar attached to the Mopar hoop?
You can get the light only, here is the part from the Jeep Performance Parts catalog
Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 4.44.42 PM

Last edited:

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I would not get it if you have the front trail camera. The bar will block the view of the camera.
Sponsored