Lightguy

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Sting Grey
Looks like the standard $250 Mopar winch guard/bumper hoop but with a clamp on cheesy led light for $500. Definitely better options, IMHO. I like my Mopar hoop with a 10" Rigid spot/drive light bar with more than double the lumens for $200 less total, and only barely visible in the trail cam- does not block any view of the trail. Guessing the one with light bar would be the same.

0H6A5305.jpg
I like your setup, that's what made me consider the integrated one. I run Rigid 360's on aPilar mounts.
Sponsored

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional
I like your setup, that's what made me consider the integrated one. I run Rigid 360's on aPilar mounts.
Thanks! Had to modify/bend the brackets just a bit to fit in the factory holes where the winch plate cover had been. Really like the output from this little bar- perfect for my occasional slow speed night crawling runs.

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Looks good. I like the integrated lights. It would be even better if they plug into the fog lights. However I don't think it would work with my Super Winch. The controller box is on one side. Pretty sure the tube would hit the controller box.

OP
OP
Lightguy

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Sting Grey
Looks good. I like the integrated lights. It would be even better if they plug into the fog lights. However I don't think it would work with my Super Winch. The controller box is on one side. Pretty sure the tube would hit the controller box.
I have the Aux switches so control isn't an issue for me. No Winch yet...deciding which one to go with.

Sponsored

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
BTW, I got the regular steel bumper with a Quadratec winch. It keeps everything nicely tucked in. I like the look, but I'd have gone for this bumper you posted above instead if it had been available then.

BTW, the Mopar steel bumper came with the LED fog lights included. My guess it might be the same for this other bumper.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights BE6FACB1-8D55-470F-B9CD-DA902A0BF306
Every time I see your jeep I smile, it’s not my exact style, but I freakin love the white rim, clean look to your jeep. Awesome 🙌🏼

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
I had a pair of giant 9-inch halogen lights up there at one point. But the LED headlamps render them completely unnecessary, so I removed them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights BE6FACB1-8D55-470F-B9CD-DA902A0BF306
That’s why you go amber! One can never have too many lights… :giggle:

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 824AE808-998B-4A3E-B212-9FFB017EC437

21JLURDG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Gecko
Looks like the standard $250 Mopar winch guard/bumper hoop but with a clamp on cheesy led light for $500. Definitely better options, IMHO. I like my Mopar hoop with a 10" Rigid spot/drive light bar with more than double the lumens for $200 less total, and only barely visible in the trail cam- does not block any view of the trail. Guessing the one with light bar would be the same.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 824AE808-998B-4A3E-B212-9FFB017EC437
I decided to go with a stealth DV8 20" light bar to avoid drawing attention. But I was considering a hoop to possibly add wide area lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 20220811_171145

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 20221029_141758_HDR

Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I have the Aux switches so control isn't an issue for me. No Winch yet...deciding which one to go with.
I have the aux switches too. Some of my past jeeps I’ve used the headlights to trigger a relay and turn on the auxiliary lights. It‘s a lot more convenient than the aux switches in front of the shifter. A plug in at the fog lights would turn them on with the fogs/low beams. Great if the lights are flood lights.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
i'm OK with the look, and like that it doesn't add any additional obstructions to the airflow to the radiator beyond what the Guard already adds.
i'd like to see better how the wiring is run, however this seems to be another example of the Mopar Accessory Departments penchant for selling an idea without getting into the details (like, Lumens? Color Temperature? Electrical Draw?).

further interesting is that it seems to be pictured on the Mopar Offroad Bumper that is now listed as No Longer Availble in at least some places.

Looking at changing up the from a bit, not sure if I like this or not. Mopar Grill/Winch Guard with integrated LED (prt#82216473AB). What do you think?
Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights 20221029_141758_HDR

VTACH

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking at changing up the from a bit, not sure if I like this or not. Mopar Grill/Winch Guard with integrated LED (prt#82216473AB). What do you think?
I really like this. In fact, I like it so much that I’m going to go with that exact same winch and LED set up. If anyone has this and can post additional pics I would appreciate it.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

BTW, I got the regular steel bumper with a Quadratec winch. It keeps everything nicely tucked in. I like the look, but I'd have gone for this bumper you posted above instead if it had been available then.

BTW, the Mopar steel bumper came with the LED fog lights included. My guess it might be the same for this other bumper.

I really like the 'tucked' look. I jettisoned my plastic bumper for an aluminum bumper that helped turn my Jeep into a toad. A sexy but functional pic attached...

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool or Not Cool Mopar Grill/Winch Guard w/Integrated lights front bumper
Sponsored