Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I thought some of you might get a kick out of this. A friend of ours took a blank stainless steel/acrylic tumbler and hand-decorated it. I love it! It also has my name on a side of the tumbler not shown here. I know it’s not much to some of you - understandably, as it’s “just” a tumbler - but it’s one of the coolest gifts I’ve ever received! Hand-made gifts hold a special significance for me.

My wife also received one; hers has pictures of all three of our Catahoula Leopard Dogs, along with some amazing artwork renditions of Catahoulas (along with her name as well). Hers is a different color scheme, and is also quite beautiful.

D12B3F12-1054-429B-A653-9F04D63DA490.jpeg

D17CC7F1-E200-400B-8F1D-CBF15C12D6B2.jpeg
Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
your friend put thought AND effort into giving you and your wife a personalized gift. That in itself shows the depth of your friendship. It's a lot better than someone taking the easy way out and buying a gift card.

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
your friend put thought AND effort into giving you and your wife a personalized gift. That in itself shows the depth of your friendship. It's a lot better than someone taking the easy way out and buying a gift card.
Exactly!!!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I thought some of you might get a kick out of this. A friend of ours took a blank stainless steel/acrylic tumbler and hand-decorated it. I love it! It also has my name on a side of the tumbler not shown here. I know it’s not much to some of you - understandably, as it’s “just” a tumbler - but it’s one of the coolest gifts I’ve ever received! Hand-made gifts hold a special significance for me.

My wife also received one; hers has pictures of all three of our Catahoula Leopard Dogs, along with some amazing artwork renditions of Catahoulas (along with her name as well). Hers is a different color scheme, and is also quite beautiful.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool Christmas Gift D17CC7F1-E200-400B-8F1D-CBF15C12D6B2

Jeep Wrangler JL Cool Christmas Gift D17CC7F1-E200-400B-8F1D-CBF15C12D6B2
Don't sell it off short, Jeff! Anyone could get lift, tires, etc. but only the 2 of you will ever get to enjoy that functional mod.

Cheers and congrats, buddy!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon UL
Thats awesome, a lot of thought was put into that. More personal that just buying a gift card and sticking it in an envelope.

Ron
Sponsored