Sponsored

Convenience group required on 80th Anniversary?

JoeArt69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary
I am looking to order a 4-door 80th Anniversary, V6, Auto trans, with the Cold Weather group. Getting conflicting info from different dealers. One says you must get the convenience group if you get the Cold Weather group. The other says it isn't a must have. The 4-door preferred code guide from Feb 9, 2021 posted here on the forum looks like it is a requirement for only Sport S or Willys - not the 80th Anniversary. Looking to this group experience on this.
Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I am looking to order a 4-door 80th Anniversary, V6, Auto trans, with the Cold Weather group. Getting conflicting info from different dealers. One says you must get the convenience group if you get the Cold Weather group. The other says it isn't a must have. The 4-door preferred code guide from Feb 9, 2021 posted here on the forum looks like it is a requirement for only Sport S or Willys - not the 80th Anniversary. Looking to this group experience on this.
I ordered a JLU 80th on Feb 9th and I didn't get the convenience group, I pretty much have option besides that including cold weather, v6, auto. The 80th I test drove was optioned like that as well without the convenience group.

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
I also have a 2021 80th edition with Cold Weather group but not Convenience Group.
Sponsored