Sponsored

CONSUMER REPORTS and Gladiators and Wranglers.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Spank,

Where did you get the ripping t-shirt? How do I get one?

Tom Knasel
I made it. And it seems to get all the dudes excited. I mean chicks!

It's actually not real. Yet. Just a mockup.
Sponsored

tlknasel

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Web Applications Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I made it. And it seems to get all the dudes excited. I mean chicks!

It's actually not real. Yet. Just a mockup.
Spank,

Tell me it is not a line from Southpark!

Archie PJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Punk"n
It's really funny that you used a Fiat 500L as your basis for attack on CR. I rented 2 of them, one left me stranded. The other had a plethora of idiot lights that came on every other mile. I know 2 people who bought them against MY urging not to, and they both got rid of them in the first year because of abysmal reliability. It's pretty well known that Fiat and Land Rover have the worst reliability of any vehicle out there. So, I'm thinking in this particular circumstance CR is not your enemy. FCA- Fiat does not MAKE Jeeps. They infused a huge amount of funds into Chrysler to develop some pretty well designed Jeeps. Accept for perhaps the Renegade and Compass. Go Fiat. LOL
Sure, we all know that rental cars make a great comparison for reliability because no one EVER abuses a rental car. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OP
OP
GGolds

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
Sure, we all know that rental cars make a great comparison for reliability because no one EVER abuses a rental car. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It had 22 miles on it.

PLDJ1000

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited
I skip CR and JD Power reviews and just get all my unbiased reviews from the forums... :LOL:

Ha Ha. Seriously, all the points made here are actually good and make you think about the information age we live in...

The payoffs, the brand loyalists, the unqualified reviewers, the malcontent owners, the fact that IF your car is not problematic you usually don't complain, etc.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GGolds

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
C'mon dude, you don't even believe that yourself. NO rental car ever had 22 miles on it:facepalm:
I'll try this again. It had 22 miles on it. I rented several enterprise vehicles with that kind of mileage. Rented a Sentra with 9 miles. New vehicle. Odometers don't get rolled back anymore. They can't. Fiat is a nightmare.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I'll try this again. It had 22 miles on it. I rented several enterprise vehicles with that kind of mileage. Rented a Sentra with 9 miles. New vehicle. Odometers don't get rolled back anymore. They can't. Fiat is a nightmare.
I doubt any car at Enterprise would have its mileage rolled back but it is certainly possible. Its now done the high tech way with a computer and a special adapter.

Blues

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
My '18 JLU now seems to be problem free, at last. But in regards to reliability, FCA just pulled out of CAMVAP, leaving our Canadian cousins to fight any warranty issues on an individual basis, which really sucks. (No lemon laws) But this action has been easily outdone by Chevy, which is fighting the class action lawsuit with their eight speed transmission problems with the claim that their warranty covers defects in material and workmanship, and the problems are the result of a defective design, and therefore not covered. Can't make this stuff up. I'm liking my '33 Pontiac 601 more all the time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GGolds

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Paramedic