Constant Beep

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
My radio is making a constant beeping noise it sounds a bit like the parking sensor, but its a bif of a different pitch and can be adjusted with the volume. To watch the video, click here.

This morning I checked it again and it seems to be gone. Anyone else experience this? If it happens again, how do I make it go away? Restart Uconnect?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
My radio is making a constant beeping noise it sounds a bit like the parking sensor, but its a bif of a different pitch and can be adjusted with the volume. To watch the video, click here.

This morning I checked it again and it seems to be gone. Anyone else experience this? If it happens again, how do I make it go away? Restart Uconnect?
@mergedown

Listened to sound in the video. Never heard that on mine....also, I follow the forum closely and have seen no one else reporting similar..

Was this a one time thing.... only heard it one time?

You can do a fuse pull if you do not to wait to end such a sound... end a UConnect hiccup, lets say, right away.

Do know, that after your JL is stop, started a bunch of times, that all should go back to normal unless there is a problem and not just a computer glitch...Unless there is a real hardware issue, etc.)

You can hurry things along lets say, with the F97 fuse pull. While your JL is running, pull F97, wait say 15 seconds and then plug the fuse back in.. this triggers a UConnect reboot.

OP
OP

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@mergedown

Listened to sound in the video. Never heard that on mine....also, I follow the forum closely and have seen no one else reporting similar..

Was this a one time thing.... only heard it one time?

You can do a fuse pull if you do not to wait to end such a sound... end a UConnect hiccup, lets say, right away.

Do know, that after your JL is stop, started a bunch of times, that all should go back to normal unless there is a problem and not just a computer glitch...Unless there is a real hardware issue, etc.)

You can hurry things along lets say, with the F97 fuse pull. While your JL is running, pull F97, wait say 15 seconds and then plug the fuse back in.. this triggers a UConnect reboot.
First time this has happened, and it was all day. Even stopped a few times for gas, lunch, etc., and it continued. I checked it this morning after being parked for about 15 hours and it seems fine.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
First time this has happened, and it was all day. Even stopped a few times for gas, lunch, etc., and it continued. I checked it this morning after being parked for about 15 hours and it seems fine.
@mergedown

Could very well be, a one time hiccup. IF UCONNECT, was in the pic so to speak, it was UCONNECT that you waited on for 15 hrs....

IF, it ever happens again (it may not) try the F97 fuse pull. would be interesting to see if the fuse pull immediately, (no 15hr wait for UConnect) terminates the issue.)

I have had done the F97 fuse pull quite a few times in 2 years. I do not have the patience to wait on UConnect for 15 hrs or whatever. Times I have pulled F97 is when Off Road Pages threw a UConnect error notice or gone AWOL. Fuse pull immediately ends the issue. I have not needed to pull he fuse in months ....

I have F97 marked with a touch of White Out so I can find/see quickly if I want to pull it...

Sponsored

Luckyk8

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I have battled that problem. Last year they replaced the radio twice and the Amp another time. It’s very sporadic so sometimes when I’d make an appointment for the next day, it would have stopped. I found if you shut it off for 30+ minutes I would stop, but it will come back. I went almost a year without problems, but today it started again. . I LOVE my Wrangler, but this is soooo frustrating!

OP
OP

mergedown

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I get the missing backup camera lines a LOT!! But that beep was a new one. I've also had CarPlay stop working a couple times.

Luckyk8

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara

I have battled this same problem on my 2018 Sahara JLU. Last year they replaced the radio twice and the Amp another time. It’s very sporadic so sometimes when I’d make an appointment for the next day, it would have stopped. I found if you shut it off for 30+ minutes I would stop, but it will come back. I went almost a year without problems, but today it started again. . I LOVE my Wrangler, but this is soooo frustrating!
Sponsored