OP
OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Ug – wow.. this kind of bums me out. I have followed your build since I stumbled upon it on this forum. All the sh*t you have done to that rig, and all the networking you have done on this forum to build it. And no doubt, its a bad ass build. Motivating for sure...

I know its easier said than done, but can you not just sell like a mother.. turn that 2 car garage into a 4 car garage in 2 years? Sales is brutal – but there is that upside.

Yeah, kind of bummed – thanks for the inspiration, and really hope you can find a way to keep that rig and stay involved in the community.

Good luck man – go get some..
Thanks for the kind words...this jeep build has been fun and I may end up keeping it. I'm certainly motivated to excel at work with the the new family situation.
After talking to alot of great people on this forum and many different mechanics, I can honestly say @TTEChris has been the most knowledgeable and trustworthy expert when it comes to building wranglers. I've never even met the guy and he's unselfishly taken the time to help me correct mistakes made by other mechanics and even taught me how to install new mods...unbelievably good guy. If I lived in Texas, I would take my jeep to his shop called Tank Customs. It's rare to find a mechanic of his elite caliber that is genuinely looking out for other's best interests. I hope to pay it forward..
Sponsored

Last edited: