Sponsored

Conroe, Spring, Woodlands and N Houston Area Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin’s Rubi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired flight test engineer
That was fun! Thanks Brett for setting it up. I really had a good time meeting you guys! Even though mine was the smallest. Jeep... I mean my Jeep was the smallest. Do I even lift Bro?
Sponsored

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)
Sorry I missed this one, I couldn't get away from other family stuff we had going on - I'll try to make the next one. :)

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
I found the thread about 10 pm Friday. Same thing- I'll try to make the next one.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Just wanted to check in and see how things were going with everyone! We got out AAL highline fenders installed on monday, still waiting for the inner fenders though.

How does a meet up in August sound? Get one of the books before school kicks off for everyone with kids!

We arent opposed to hosting too if yall dont mind making a little drive

brett

Hibypass

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I’m good with that.
Leaving for Colorado today to run some (hopefully open) trails for a week. :turkey::jk:Ready to get out of this TX humidity! I’ll be back by August. :like:
David

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to pickup an rti ramp this week. Planned on building one but can’t find the time. Will have it ready for August!

Brett

Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Talked it over with my lovely bride and we’d love to host in aug 3rd. Will have the ramp set up for anyone that wants to try that and can do a light wrenching day if that would interest anyone. The shop will be open, fridge will be cold and depending on the interest can get the smoker going

Brett

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’m a maybe Brett. I believe that 2 of my nieces and my great nephew may be coming over that weekend. I’m not sure if 1) you want that many people showing up, 2) if they’d be interested in coming out, 3) I don’t think you want a 2 year old out at your shop. I’ll commit or decline closer to game time because they are people who change plans up until the last minute so they may not show.

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m a maybe Brett. I believe that 2 of my nieces and my great nephew may be coming over that weekend. I’m not sure if 1) you want that many people showing up, 2) if they’d be interested in coming out, 3) I don’t think you want a 2 year old out at your shop. I’ll commit or decline closer to game time because they are people who change plans up until the last minute so they may not show.
Sounds good. Im always about family. If they want to swim they are more than welcomed too. Once we get a moderate headcount we will figure out something for snacks or something.

Brett
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.