Sponsored

Conroe, Spring, Woodlands and N Houston Area Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
Look forward to seeing you there. Should be a great day out there. Tam said that this is the biggest group yet. Nearly 100 people have registered.
Yeah currently looking for a camping spot. Thinking of over in area B. We are going to try to roll in Friday at noon.
Sponsored

MrFenderpicks

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
If anyone is looking for steps
I have a set of Smittybilt 77634 SRC Side Armor Steps that only had the passenger side installed and removed. Driver side was never installed.
Fitment is for the JL 4 door

Looking to move them locally as they are heavy as heck!
$300 Local Pick up!

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
A friend (2010 JKUS with 3.5” lift and 34” tires, but no locker) and I are going to the Jeep Academy in Missouri, driving up Thursday October 8th, do the Jeep Academy Friday in Seymour MO. Then hit Hot Springs Saturday for our badge trails, then Drive home Sunday.

https://jeepadventureacademy.com/about/

The JeepAcademy is likely too tame for most of you (Brett), but if anyone wants to join us there or at Hot Springs, let me know. My brother-in-law and son-in-law might join us, they are thinking about it.

Scott

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
A friend (2010 JKUS with 3.5” lift and 34” tires, but no locker) and I are going to the Jeep Academy in Missouri, driving up Thursday October 8th, do the Jeep Academy Friday in Seymour MO. Then hit Hot Springs Saturday for our badge trails, then Drive home Sunday.

https://jeepadventureacademy.com/about/

The JeepAcademy is likely too tame for most of you (Brett), but if anyone wants to join us there or at Hot Springs, let me know. My brother-in-law and son-in-law might join us, they are thinking about it.

Scott
Hot Springs is fun. 2 of the 3 BOH trails (Snake, Fun Run) are relatively short and very easy. Rubicon Ridge is longer and more challenging. You’ll have fun.

Sponsored

DV LAWYER

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
My wife and I are thinking of doing the Academy. I’ll get back with you if we choose to go—

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
We decided to run up to windrock next month! Might hit hot springs on the the way to knock out those badges

brett

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welp, it finally happened!
qoTCxdl.jpg

I'm probably the only sarge green with a soft top in northeast houston, so don't hesitate to giv'er a wave.
That color is awesome! Looks great, congrats!

brett

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, ended the Moab/Ouray trip on those paper plates. 5 badges later...and headed to Hot Springs next month. I wanted to hit more trails but snow in Moab and Ouray shut a lot of trails/passes down. No biggie, just an excuse to go back again and again!!
did you love Moab, we try to go every year. Always have fun!

brett

DV LAWYER

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
did you love Moab, we try to go every year. Always have fun!

brett
Freakin LOVED Moab, and although it was our first time there, and our first time off-road, with our 3-week old JLU, it was still awesome. After Ouray and Black Bear Pass, I just throw it at all kinds of challenges...

Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since things are starting to go back to pre-rona (kinda) we’re looking at putting a meet up on the books next month or so in Conroe. My buddy John has offered to host and we’re working on more details. Just wanted to get this out on folks radar with more details coming.

brett

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Since things are starting to go back to pre-rona (kinda) we’re looking at putting a meet up on the books next month or so in Conroe. My buddy John has offered to host and we’re working on more details. Just wanted to get this out on folks radar with more details coming.

brett
Sounds like a great idea. I'm curious to see what people have been doing to their Jeeps in the past year or so.

MrFenderpicks

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Anyone selling their JLU Factory Draglink & Steering stabilizer bracket?
Looking to put my jeep back to stock and i cant seem to find these 2 components.

Steven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4
Occupation
Dad
Traveling with passengers, gear, and dogs in the JL is tight squeeze. I load the dogs into the trunk, but finding crates big enough to hold the dogs and small enough to fit the area was not panning out. Instead, I ended up building a pair of crates early last year. Since then, one of my dogs passed away and the other dog doesn’t travel with us as often.

I am selling my dog crates.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.