Sponsored

Conroe, Spring, Woodlands and N Houston Area Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
  • Banned
Would there be much interest in planning a meet up maybe in the woodlands one evening? Somewhere with plenty of parking like Willies at 242/45, but open to suggestions!

Would like to get to know some of our local JL folks. We’re planning an open house for the shop coming up but it’s TBD, I’ll have the smoker going and building an RTI ramp to mess around on

Obviously any and all are welcomed but would like to try and stay on the north side.

Brett
Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I’m going to change the title to reflect more of a regional chat vs one time meet up. Shoot, if we already have 5 guys in I think it’s a go. I’ll work on dates and see what works for everyone!

Brett

Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I might try to make the trip down from College Station.
We’re right down the road from you. 3 miles west of plantersville and a couple miles south of 105

Brett

Kevin’s Rubi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired flight test engineer
This is great. I've been meaning to make it up to your shop Brett since you gave me the invite on the thread I posted about North Houston dealership service. Thanks for the hook up in Conroe by the way. I'm looking forward to this.

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
This is great. I've been meaning to make it up to your shop Brett since you gave me the invite on the thread I posted about North Houston dealership service. Thanks for the hook up in Conroe by the way. I'm looking forward to this.
Would love to have ya. We just have a nice quiet place in the country but a shop fridge full of sodas and water!

Brett

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is Friday (7th) night looking for everyone? We’re open to wherever is anyone has a suggestion!

Brett

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’m in. ‘Stros play Orioles at 7. I’m flexible on tine. Can you pick somewhere that we might be able to watch on TV? If it’s a north side affair, Twin Peaks Shenandoah?

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)
I don't have my Jeep yet, it's stuck at the factory in pieces (D1) as it waits for everybody to get back to work to paint/assemble it, but I wouldn't mind heading out to meet everybody and at least say Hi. Not to mention seeing what mods everybody has done so I know where to go with mine. :)

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in. ‘Stros play Orioles at 7. I’m flexible on tine. Can you pick somewhere that we might be able to watch on TV? If it’s a north side affair, Twin Peaks Shenandoah?
Twin peaks wouldn’t be to shabby!

I don't have my Jeep yet, it's stuck at the factory in pieces (D1) as it waits for everybody to get back to work to paint/assemble it, but I wouldn't mind heading out to meet everybody and at least say Hi. Not to mention seeing what mods everybody has done so I know where to go with mine. :)
Of course, come on out! Seeing guys mods first hand definitely helps with the direction you want to go!

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.