Sponsored

Connection issues from the USB ports to Apple CarPlay?

Boogey

First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021
Great! Please keep me updated.

Alison
Jeep Cares
Took the car in this morning, on the way for the oil service etc the Apple did the same thing....obviously when i arrived i had to turn off the car and someone took it in while i explained the issues and things to check for.
1.5 hours later all is done, apple car play "no issues found" while testing on their IPAD, i explained to the advisor again that this would go away if the car was restarted sometimes or disconnect the phone and cycle radio and restart screen etc.....

All she can say was if that happened again bring the car in on the spot and don't turn it off......

Yes because i can be 50 miles away and HEY , let me throw my day away because this issue is happening again.

Well, i drove away and 10 minutes later it happened again! Unfortunately i was on the way to pick up the wife and kids and could not turn back....

I guess i'll just have to try another time but thanks again,If ever this is solved ill update with a new thread.
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Took the car in this morning, on the way for the oil service etc the Apple did the same thing....obviously when i arrived i had to turn off the car and someone took it in while i explained the issues and things to check for.
1.5 hours later all is done, apple car play "no issues found" while testing on their IPAD, i explained to the advisor again that this would go away if the car was restarted sometimes or disconnect the phone and cycle radio and restart screen etc.....

All she can say was if that happened again bring the car in on the spot and don't turn it off......

Yes because i can be 50 miles away and HEY , let me throw my day away because this issue is happening again.

Well, i drove away and 10 minutes later it happened again! Unfortunately i was on the way to pick up the wife and kids and could not turn back....

I guess i'll just have to try another time but thanks again,If ever this is solved ill update with a new thread.
If you would like, I would be happy to get a case open for you. Please send me a private message.

Alison
Jeep Cares

SedgesSoldiers

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport Unlimited
I was having this exact issue. I found the attached and item 1 worked https://www.yourmotorgeek.com/jeep-grand-cherokee-carplay-not-working/
On my iPhone- settings—> screentime-> content and privacy -> allowed apps -> toggled off/on CarPlay and Siri & Dictation ( they were both already on) — seems to have fixed the rear speakers in my 2022 JLU basic sound system.
Sponsored