Not open for further replies.

Aage

First Name
Aki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2020, 2.2L diesel
Anyone knows why it happen so often when signing into this webpage "jlwranglerforums.com" ?. Having to find signs, traffic lights, cars etc.

It bothers me so much , I dont use this Webpage nomore. When it opens up with these questions I normally just close the page and go somewhere else.

Does it bother anyone else but me ?
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

Aage

First Name
Aki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2020, 2.2L diesel
I've never had to do that since the day I signed up. Check your security settings.
Ys , I´m gonna do that. I´m using little Snitch to control In and Outgoing traffic from the Internet ( Machintosh ) might have something to do with it.

Or maybe I am a ROBOT like the say above LOL :). Then one of the most ADVANCED ROBOT EVER.

Mabar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2-Door
Anyone knows why it happen so often when signing into this webpage "jlwranglerforums.com" ?. Having to find signs, traffic lights, cars etc.

It bothers me so much , I dont use this Webpage nomore. When it opens up with these questions I normally just close the page and go somewhere else.

Are you using a VPN? When I turn on my Norton VPN that happens.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Ys , I´m gonna do that. I´m using little Snitch to control In and Outgoing traffic from the Internet ( Machintosh ) might have something to do with it.

Or maybe I am a ROBOT like the say above LOL :). Then one of the most ADVANCED ROBOT EVER.
It's something that's affecting cookies and cache on your browser.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

If you’re such an advanced robot, then why are you asking us humans how to circumvent the system to check that you aren’t a robot? Sounds like you’re not just a robot, but the worst robot ever. Also, a REAL human would know that this thread is posted in the wrong forum. Nice try, stupid robot.

Sponsored

Deleted member 53226

This sounds exactly like something a robot would say.

Everyone knows the robot brain cannot process things like finding all the traffic lights, cross-walks, and palm trees in any given set of pictures. Without these critical protections, we would all have been enslaved to the robots years ago.

Chupacabra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I run Adblock and Pi-Hole at home, never had an issue here. You're probably running something super aggressive, disabling scripts and/or cookies, etc that's triggering it.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Obviously a robot. Iceland isn’t a real place.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.