Sponsored

Confirmed: Tread Lightly Discount (Affiliate Rewards Program) Applies to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Actually, 10% off MSRP isn't as good as 5% off Invoice. 5% off invoice ends up being close to 12% off MSRP.
You are totally right. I assumed wrong when I replied. I mistakenly thought cfirestone meant 10% under invoice. He clearly stated 10% under msrp.
Sponsored

TheEddie

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Has anyone been able to use the TL discount before the 30 days was up? Dealer is telling me I can't but I've read the code is active much sooner than 30 days. My Jeep was just delivered and is at the dealer waiting for me, otherwise I have to wait another week before taking delivery.

snert

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Thinking about using the $1000 exclusive offer that came in the mail on a 2018 Sahara. I just realized my Tread Lightly membership ended a few weeks ago. Doh!

Anybody know if you renew online do you still have to wait 30 days to take advantage of the discount?

Jeff1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Has anyone been able to use the TL discount before the 30 days was up? Dealer is telling me I can't but I've read the code is active much sooner than 30 days. My Jeep was just delivered and is at the dealer waiting for me, otherwise I have to wait another week before taking delivery.
My dealer is making me wait. My JLUR came in last Monday, can't pick it up til this Tuesday when it's been 30 days.

Sponsored

sekotd

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cadillac ATS
Just joined TL. Looking to place my order in the next couple weeks...

Advguy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5 TDI / Volvo XC40
Any dealer recommendations for the Carolinas? I'm getting ready to order and looking for the best deals. Live in Raleigh, willing to travel.

sekotd

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cadillac ATS
I just joined TL also but don't plan on making a purchase for a month or two, or three. Let us know how your negotiations went.
Not much negotiating required. Pat at Criswell Jeep in MD offers 8% below invoice (including the TL discount) on factory orders. Not sure one can do much better unless you find what you want in a 2018 model year that is still on the lot. I've seen a couple of those advertised a good as 10%-12% below invoice.

sekotd

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cadillac ATS
Any dealer recommendations for the Carolinas? I'm getting ready to order and looking for the best deals. Live in Raleigh, willing to travel.
If you're willing to travel, I would say read my above reply to DenaliDan.

Sponsored

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Not much negotiating required. Pat at Criswell Jeep in MD offers 8% below invoice (including the TL discount) on factory orders. Not sure one can do much better unless you find what you want in a 2018 model year that is still on the lot. I've seen a couple of those advertised a good as 10%-12% below invoice.
What's Pat's last name? And email if possible.

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Travis in Eden, NC ... not far from Raleigh has a good reputation among forum members. He's offering 7% below dealer invoice with a TL membership. If Hydro Blue becomes available for Gladiators this summer, I'm going to fly from MI to buy from Travis, then make a little vacation of the drive home.

It's worth talking to him as well as some other dealers you're considering ... especially since he's so close to you.

!!!Attention!!!

Updated Pricing for Tri-City Jeep!!!

Standard 5% Below Invoice Pricing on In-Stock & Sold Orders!

6% Below Invoice Pricing with FCA Affiliate Control Number!

Additional 1% Below Invoice Pricing when you finance with Tri-City lender (Does not have to be Chrysler Capital).

That's up to 7% Below Invoice Pricing!!! :rock:

This pricing will be effective on all orders placed after 2/25/19 & will also be valid for upcoming GLADIATOR orders!!!

Spread the word & remember to tell your friends ordering with us that you sent them! Referrals are given $100!

*Insert Wave Here :like:

Travis@TriCityJeep
[email protected]

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
When the FCA control number expires. Will you need to sign up for thread lightly again if you are buying another JL and want to take advantage of all the discounts again.

Cuc717

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave
Potentially dumb question, but I found a Moab that I really like near me and don't know how long it'll last on the lot. I do not have the tread lightly discount, but is there a way I can get it quickly? Like within a week or so?

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray