Sponsored

Confirmed: Tread Lightly Discount (Affiliate Rewards Program) Applies to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Potentially dumb question, but I found a Moab that I really like near me and don't know how long it'll last on the lot. I do not have the tread lightly discount, but is there a way I can get it quickly? Like within a week or so?
Have to be a member for 30 days prior to requesting a control number.
Sponsored

wrangler005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUS 4xe
I joined tread lightly 2 weeks ago, but I got my control number already in email. Should I have to still wait 30 days? My jeep is delivered at the dealership and I want to bring it home as soon as now.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I joined tread lightly 2 weeks ago, but I got my control number already in email. Should I have to still wait 30 days? My jeep is delivered at the dealership and I want to bring it home as soon as now.
I would. There have been people that have recieved a bill in the mail from their dealership for the difference once FCA discovers the discrepancy.

wrangler005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUS 4xe
I would. There have been people that have recieved a bill in the mail from their dealership for the difference once FCA discovers the discrepancy.
Thanks Carlton!

Sponsored

HellaYellaSoFl

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Ultimate Sport S
See if you qualify for BonusDrive money. Allstate allows qualifying buyers to get it even if they aren’t a subscriber of their services.
Interesting, but

"Upload one document to prove that you are affiliated with organization that participates in the BonusDrive program."

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I just checked on the Bonus Drive Program from Nationwide. If you trade in a non-Jeep product or have a household that doesn't own a Jeep they'll give you $250 after you buy. You have 60 days to use it.

It's basically a refund from Jeep for switching to Jeep.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I just checked on the Bonus Drive Program from Nationwide. If you trade in a non-Jeep product or have a household that doesn't own a Jeep they'll give you $250 after you buy. You have 60 days to use it.

It's basically a refund from Jeep for switching to Jeep.
Also if you sell your vehicle to a major dealership (Carmax, Carvana, etc.), that satisfies eligibility as well.

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Didn’t want to start a new thread for this question: Tread lightly is just the most popular 1% affiliate right? Like if I have another organization that I am a part of that provides control numbers for affiliate discounts it’s the same thing?

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho JLU Sport S
Didn’t want to start a new thread for this question: Tread lightly is just the most popular 1% affiliate right? Like if I have another organization that I am a part of that provides control numbers for affiliate discounts it’s the same thing?
Yes, it's just the affliate discount. If you have it already, no need to spend the money (unless you want to donate to a good cause)
Sponsored