Sponsored

Confirmed: Tread Lightly Discount (Affiliate Rewards Program) Applies to 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Okay so this doesn’t happen to anyone else, what’s the correct membership?

="Smarrtazz, post: 53694, member: 12833"]Hi everyone! Good news! Mandy@TL fixed my issue with membership. I was in the wrong membership..but it’s all good! :handsinair:[/QUOTE
Make sure you select individual, not club. Both are $100.
Sponsored

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
question, does anyone know of any dealerships out in Southern California that’s giving 3-5% back of invoice? I can’t even find a dealership in Nevada or Arizona.

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Does anyone know if the Tread Lightly discount can be applied if you're already getting a "friends and family" discount with the dealer?

I have a family member that works at a Jeep dealer. He wasn't aware of Tread Lightly (not the sort of thing many people in my area of the country are a part of, I imagine) and said the Friends and Family would be a better discount. I didn't know if both could potentially be applied.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone know if the Tread Lightly discount can be applied if you're already getting a "friends and family" discount with the dealer?

I have a family member that works at a Jeep dealer. He wasn't aware of Tread Lightly (not the sort of thing many people in my area of the country are a part of, I imagine) and said the Friends and Family would be a better discount. I didn't know if both could potentially be applied.
I thought I read that it cannot be combined. @ThirtyOne ..your thoughts?

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic

If your "Friends and Family" discount (haven't heard of anything called that, which doesn't mean it isn't a thing) is actually an EP (Employee Discount) then, no, you can't combine an Affiliate Discount with it (EP is a very good discount, btw).

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
If your "Friends and Family" discount (haven't heard of anything called that, which doesn't mean it isn't a thing) is actually an EP (Employee Discount) then, no, you can't combine an Affiliate Discount with it (EP is a very good discount, btw).
I’m not sure what the actual name is. I believe he said it was $750 under invoice though.

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
I’m not sure what the actual name is. I believe he said it was $750 under invoice though.
OK. Odd that it's a flat rate vs a percentage but whatever. Affiliate discount is 1% below invoice, so $750 is going to be more than any affiliate program. EP is 5% but has a much smaller qualifying group. Just understand that many people on the forum are having good success negotiating for discounts of 3% to considerably more below invoice. Affiliate discount can then typically be added to that as the dealer gets made whole by that program.

Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
So, all these numbers are so confusing! Today I was quoted $51,415 MSRP for my build at my local dealer and that they would sell it to me for $47,565. I think if my math is correct that is not even invoice unless they are including destination fee which I am trying to find out still.

Does that sound correct?

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, all these numbers are so confusing! Today I was quoted $51,415 MSRP for my build at my local dealer and that they would sell it to me for $47,565. I think if my math is correct that is not even invoice unless they are including destination fee which I am trying to find out still.

Does that sound correct?
Did they give you an invoice? If so, load it and our gurus will figure this out

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Did they give you an invoice? If so, load it and our gurus will figure this out
No, I just got the quote via email. I have asked for a breakdown but have not heard back yet.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, I just got the quote via email. I have asked for a breakdown but have not heard back yet.
Wait for the breakdown. Then we (the forum) will break it down for you.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE

Does that sound correct?
Okay, what vehicle did you order? If you order the Sahara looks like he might be about $750 back of invoice. If you ordered the vehicle they would’ve given you the POC which has MSRP and FWP that’s the place the order confirmation.

Just call jeep.com 1.877.426.5337, they are 24 hours and they have the best information that I have found so far just have to keep calling them to figure out where you’re at. By the way the very nice all of them. So my Sahara is in what they call KZ status, it’s completed and ready to ship. They Told me to go to the cheap.com website and scroll down to the bottom and click on contact us and then it brings you to a webpage where it states your vehicle and the third one down says equipment listing and if you click on that it will show you everything you ordered on your vehicle, really cool because I didn’t know you could do that. They also gave me the MSRP on it and it matched what my dealer had given me, and I asked if the standard format came with the vehicle along with the upgraded or whether ones and they said yes, so you get both.
Hope this helps are you individuals that have or vehicles. My order date was 12.20.2017. He told me the build started on the 18th and finished on the 21st
Sponsored