Sponsored

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Goodness, the Sahara 4xe feels like a tank that could pull a house down in 4L. But that's likely the electric motor's torque.

deeve

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (no U)
It also comes with the big brake upgrade I believe. You get all the heavy duty bits with the 470lb-ft torque to get it moving and stopping.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
so if I bought a 4XE sahara, I just need add the electonice lockers and 4.10 gears then it's a rubicon?
If you really care about the Rubicon dash and trim, let me know and I’ll swap mine for yours.

Baldwin3162

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU 4Xe Rubicon
Is there a way to confirm it has the big brakes? Or is that the only way that axle comes?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CivilJeep

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe, Mustang Mach-E, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Is there a way to confirm it has the big brakes? Or is that the only way that axle comes?
Good question, I was wondering about this myself. The build sheet calls them "ABS 4-Wheel Disc Regen Brakes." My ICE Sahara listed them as "Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Heavy Duty Brakes." I'd be willing to take some measurements if someone that knows they have the heavy duty brakes can take some as well.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
The 4xe already has some heavy duty magnetic brakes.

eddified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla, Ford Transit 350
and most importantly…

the red dash inserts 🤪
Noob here, never owned a Jeep. But, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a brand new Sahara 4xe. I definitely won't be ordering a Rubicon, but gosh darn those red dash inserts sure are HOT, wish they had them as an option on the Sahara. Oh, well.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Noob here, never owned a Jeep. But, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a brand new Sahara 4xe. I definitely won't be ordering a Rubicon, but gosh darn those red dash inserts sure are HOT, wish they had them as an option on the Sahara. Oh, well.
I actually had to get used to it. Now I don't think I'd like it without the red. Yours will come with the stitched leather inserts, if I am not mistaken. I really like the looks of those. The nice thing about Wranglers is that most cosmetic changes are not too difficult. Good luck with your purchase, and I hope you love yours as much as I do mine.

Sponsored

Baldwin3162

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU 4Xe Rubicon
Sport S doesn’t come with dual piston front calipers I don’t think.

Jeep Wrangler JL Confirmed: M220/210 Wide Axles are standard on the Sahara 4XE 79D8EBEE-46F7-4188-9BCE-432A801EFA01

deeve

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (no U)
FWIW, I looked at my buddy's JL which he put the big brake kit on and they were the same size. I think I also looked up a part number and it matched but I dont remember that part for sure.