Sponsored

Confirmed JL Dealership Arrivals

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Sam Lehman in Morton, IL has a nice black Rubicon. We ordered ours (billet) on 1/6, but couldn’t wait to see one in person, so took this out for a test drive.

They are offering close to 5% below invoice. Email Anthony Jenkins (great to work with) for quotes. [email protected]

7E2A02C5-8428-4A0B-B73D-02A0019DE2FB.jpeg

3D84B575-58A8-4C24-B3FC-D564CA9B8F15.jpeg
I live in Bloomington and was planning on ordering one from my sales woman in the Sam Lemans here, hopefully they will match the 5%, it will save me a trip yo Arkansas.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
It is actually good stuff.
Not for that money. Turtle Wax Ice is about 15 bucks, and goes on fast. My JK has 10 years of road salt, mud and crud, and the steel blue paint looks brand new, with no swirls, stone chips or anything. It literally looks show-room new, except on a few places on the side where branches scuffed it. (MacGuire's Scratch-X mostly takes care of those.) The only thing I've done is Turtle Wax Ice twice a year, touch free car washes in the winter, and hand car wash with microfiber mits in the summer. No swirls, no issues.

I'm sure that product is nice, but every dealer installed paint protection package I've ever seen still recommends either wax or their own proprietary product every 6 mos to a year that turns out to be....wax or synthetic sealant.

musicman72

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Dear Jeep,
That "land mass" between Alabama and Louisiana is called Mississippi. We'd like some Wranglers down here as well. Thanks. Really tired of seeing review after review while we haven't seen a single one down here.

Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR

Sponsored

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Found a Sport S soft top on the lot in Kernersville, NC.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Found a Sport S soft top on the lot in Kernersville, NC.
Awesome. Hope it is there on Thursday.

Standard or premium?

springglen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL (soon)
First post. First time seeing JL in person. They have 3 JL out in Puente Hills Jeep, City of Industry, CA
They want +$5000 on top of the JLU! LOL! Didn't have much time for pictures, sorry guys.

View attachment 10352

20180120_163250.jpg
First I have seen of the alternative Sahara wheels. I like them much more than stock. Finally drove Sahara this weekend and ride was great. Going to try out Rubicon but with those Sahara wheels I think that’s best option for us non big time rock climbers.

JRunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Ridgeline
I live in Bloomington and was planning on ordering one from my sales woman in the Sam Lemans here, hopefully they will match the 5%, it will save me a trip yo Arkansas.
I would recommend sending your build sheet to Anthony also. He really was/has been a pleasure to work with.

We are selling a TDI back to VW because of the diesel emmisions issues, and Sam Lehman agreed to provide a loaner vehicle if the VW buy back/JL delivery timing is off. So far, I’ve been very happy my experience.
Sponsored