Confirmed JL Dealership Arrivals

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
All anybody talks about on here is rubicons and maybe the occasional Sahara, are most of these going to be daily commuter vehicles?
Seems I'm the only one wanting a two door sport garage queen.
Yes, I am wanting a fairly loaded Rubicon 4-door and would drive it every day with my kids in the back. If I had space for a garage queen or weekend car, I could probably only afford an older CJ or something.

I think the nature of forums like one dedicated to a new model is that the most excitement is in discussing options features, and top of the line things. I'm sure they will sell a lot of Sports as well, so you won't be alone. :like:
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Is anyone else watching these videos and thinking that our JL is going to have extra mileage because everyone wants to test drive it at the dealership?

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I think everyone is on edge waiting for their new rides! Once people start getting their new Jeeps, I bet things will lighten up around here! :jk::like:

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I think everyone is on edge waiting for their new rides! Once people start getting their new Jeeps, I bet things will lighten up around here! :jk::like:
I’m not sure about that. I don’t know how I’m gonna handle being accused of not being a “real Jeep guy” when I’m making those Rubicon payments! :devil: :cwl:

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Is anyone else watching these videos and thinking that our JL is going to have extra mileage because everyone wants to test drive it at the dealership?
They better not touch mine. It's s got my name on it!

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Agreed. I don’t want anyone touching or driving mine!

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I’m not sure about that. I don’t know how I’m gonna handle being accused of not being a “real Jeep guy” when I’m making those Rubicon payments! :devil: :cwl:
I try not it to get into all the silly "real" arguments. I've had Harley Davidson's and didn't join a biker gang, and tattoo my face. I've had fast Mustangs in my life and didn't go to track every weekend and buy racing slicks. I know many Corvette guys, that don't drive 170 mph's. It's all horseshit. People can buy what they want and use it as they wish. If someone thinks 4 door Jeeps aren't real, then don't buy one. If theh don't like tech, buy one with as few options as possible. Personally, I want the most capable and ad advanced Jeeps my $ can buy. If I decide to go more hardcore one day and hit some serious trails, I will . If not, oh well. Just knowing that I can makes me happy. That's "real" to me.

musicman72

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
For those of you who keep finding JL's on dealer lots, do those jeeps usually show up as "on dealer lot" or "in transit" when looking on the Jeep website? I'm wondering if I should start lurking now in hope that they have one but just haven't listed it yet.

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
For those of you who keep finding JL's on dealer lots, do those jeeps usually show up as "on dealer lot" or "in transit" when looking on the Jeep website? I'm wondering if I should start lurking now in hope that they have one but just haven't listed it yet.
I’d start driving by dealership and look towards the back where brand new inventory usually is. The dealer I was in contact with gave me a heads up that they were arriving on Friday yet the system still shows “In Transit”. Many have already test driven there.

Orly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Tacoma, 04 Sienna, 06 Suzuki Boulevard
Occupation
Healthcare
I was driving by a Napeltons Jeep dealer yesterday and decided to stop by and see if any JL's were on the lot.
Why did I even bother.
First salesman had no idea what a JL Wrangler was. He directs me to another sales guy, maybe a senior sales guy and he pulls out the JL brochure and shows me it. He then states that there are no more 2018 JL orders and they will only be for 2019. WTF????
Either he was a total buffoon or he was being a typical lying, slime-ball car salesman trying to steer me towards the JK's on the lot. Regardless, that idiotic dealership will NEVER get my business.

Brodiec27

First Name
Brodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
So for this being a confirmed dealership thread I have not heard about any in Southern California if anyone has seen them or know where there at please let me know. Looking for Granite Rubi

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Unfortunately there really aren’t many “real Jeep guys” on here so all they talk about is all the fufu Jeeps. Congrats on being the real deal!
it has to be a joke. haha weird sense of humor.